Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Loneliness

fierydesire

Originally posted by fierydesire

Ever just get that feeling of loneliness? I mean it just arises out of no where . . . WTF?? Like everything is going fine then boom, loneliness just kicks you in the ass :(

Yeah, I know what you mean. You're just sitting down, maybe watching the tube, and then all of a sudden, you get the weird loneliness feeling coming out of your head, that flows right down your body. And you're like, ACK, WTF!! Why am I here alone and not with somebody right now! Then it passes but you still think about it for awhile... :confused:

Originally posted by sinestro

Yeah, I know what you mean. You're just sitting down, maybe watching the tube, and then all of a sudden, you get the weird loneliness feeling coming out of your head, that flows right down your body. And you're like, ACK, WTF!! Why am I here alone and not with somebody right now! Then it passes but you still think about it for awhile... :confused:

Exactly its freaken weird. it passes but the thought is always there I feel.

Originally posted by fierydesire

yeah thats a great resort:rolleyes: :tongue:

...i dunno...i thought you might take a stab at your girlfriend that night...take turns sharing the pocket rocket...or perhaps that was just my perverted mind kicking in...

i have a book of poetry that sums it all up,

"Sometimes you get so alone it makes sense."

Perhaps i'll bring it to you on one of my late nite booty calls from jerzay...

Originally posted by phatman

...i dunno...i thought you might take a stab at your girlfriend that night...take turns sharing the pocket rocket...or perhaps that was just my perverted mind kicking in...

i have a book of poetry that sums it all up,

"Sometimes you get so alone it makes sense."

Perhaps i'll bring it to you on one of my late nite booty calls from jerzay...

take a stab at my g/f:confused: haha perv but um the PR . . . took it on a test trial and woah :eek:

hmmm . . . poetry . . . I love poetry, yeah bring it with ya if you ever do cum over again ;)

oh and about the soco . . . do you drink it?