Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Kissing!- fellas, take note

tastyt

Kissing seems to be a lost art... A good kiss is worth its weight in gold, yet is not held in nearly so high esteem. You kiss a guy, and five seconds later he has a hard-on and wants to do something about it. I've found that the true art of making out seems to be found amongst women alone, and the best make-out session will usually be between two women... Damn, I can't even remember the last time I just sat down and made out with someone...

:makeout::kiss2:

Originally posted by phuturephunk

.. . . you're kissing the wrong guys then . . . .

...exactly...i'm totally into the smooching...i told marci once that there were times that my ex and i were kissing for so long, when we came up for air we had a sensation that we had just made love...now THAT's good schmeckins...remind me to demonstrate next time i see you...;):tongue:

Well, I've kissed a LOT of guys (what do you expect, having been a ravechild and all, lol), and I still stand by my words... Kissing is usually really big in the beginning but once you start having sex it gets put on the back burner. :rolleyes:

Food for thought- I'd rather have a kiss than an orgasm...

I can make myself cum, kissing on the other hand requires another human being to be in the room!

Originally posted by tastyt

Kissing seems to be a lost art... A good kiss is worth its weight in gold, yet is not held in nearly so high esteem. You kiss a guy, and five seconds later he has a hard-on and wants to do something about it. I've found that the true art of making out seems to be found amongst women alone, and the best make-out session will usually be between two women... Damn, I can't even remember the last time I just sat down and made out with someone...

:clap: I agree with ya babes . . . it is sad and maybe you and I are kissing the wrong men. I love those long passionate kisses, the sensuality, the breathing etc. why should two people be soo quick to jump into something else immediately (sometimes it is good though ;) )

phat - I know exactly what your talkin about :sigh: those are some of the best moments

btw: a neat little thing i wrote. i´m using this quite often lately with good results as it´s a quite a good description i worked out if i may say so :)

you talk about how most people don´t know how to kiss properly because they don´t know the "secret ingredient". then you shut up and let her ask what it is. tease her a bit and don´t tell her at first, you may want to demand from her to buy you a drink if she wants to know :)

then, after a while, motion her to come closer and slowly whisper the following in her ear.

"the secret is... to make every kiss as it were your last... and your first...

imagine your lover being gone for weeks, and how you... thought about him... all the time... and when he returns... that first... passionate... longing kiss... that feeling of being finally whole again that flows through your body...

now imagine your lover leaving again for a long journey, and you can already feel just how much... you´ll miss him... till you will be... united... again... and how you will... hold him close... and kiss him... for the last time...

*that*... [girl´s name]... is the intensity you want every... single... kiss to have... like it were your last... and your first... like you are seperated... and united again... with every... single... kiss"

No, don't get me wrong, I never said I haven't run into a good kisser, I'm saying that I've never run across a guy who appreciates it the way most women do.

Something I read once about kissing: A kiss is the perfect way to experience Zen... it's the perfect way to experience the *here and now*, to live in the present tense.

More food for thought- deep, slow sensual kisses get me more turned on even than oral sex...

Guest gabo

I agree 100%. a good kisser is hard to find... and the best kissers are the ones that kiss exacally like you.

I think I remember the last time you had a good make out session!:tongue:

No, don't get me wrong, I never said I haven't run into a good kisser, I'm saying that I've never run across a guy who appreciates it the way most women do.

Something I read once about kissing: A kiss is the perfect way to experience Zen... it's the perfect way to experience the *here and now*, to live in the present tense.

More food for thought- deep, slow sensual kisses get me more turned on even than oral sex...

I don't think many men appreciate things the way women do. I don't go out with the intent of getting laid I'd rather enjoy some good tongue action! The better kisses are when the guy starts sucking on your lips and it gets passionate and deep. "Stranger" kisses are a killer, those are the better ones.

I think I saw this somewhere on another board... ;) Like I said on there, I totally agree w/you on the lost art theory, doll. Seems like everyone is in a rush these days...when someone is going too fast for me, sometimes I just stop and stand or lie there and see how long it takes for them to notice... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by ReginaP

I think I saw this somewhere on another board... ;) Like I said on there, I totally agree w/you on the lost art theory, doll. Seems like everyone is in a rush these days...when someone is going too fast for me, sometimes I just stop and stand or lie there and see how long it takes for them to notice... :rolleyes:

lol... damn Dana got me fiending for a smooch...

And as for the "just lie there" idea... hmm, I'm guessing it probably takes most of 'em a while to notice, huh? lol

*but this wasn't meant to be a guy-bashing thread!* hehe

lol... damn Dana got me fiending for a smooch...

And as for the "just lie there" idea... hmm, I'm guessing it probably takes most of 'em a while to notice, huh? lol

*but this wasn't meant to be a guy-bashing thread!* hehe

In which case, we'll discuss the results in person! ;)

I'm so glad there is a thread on this, like you said tasty it's almost like a man forgets how to kiss once lovemaking is so easily accessible. I love being kissed both on my lips and elsewhere, I think guys sometimes forget that this gets us in the mood. I mean what makes me wetter then making out?? Almost nothing, I remember those days in highschool when I would making out with someone and I would walk away and wish my pants didn't have a big wet stain on the back...:laugh: But in all seriousness kissing is definitely a forgotten form of foreplay, guys it's so easy get back to your roots....;)

Guest gabo
Originally posted by prplhz

I'm so glad there is a thread on this, like you said tasty it's almost like a man forgets how to kiss once lovemaking is so easily accessible. I love being kissed both on my lips and elsewhere, I think guys sometimes forget that this gets us in the mood. I mean what makes me wetter then making out?? Almost nothing, I remember those days in highschool when I would making out with someone and I would walk away and wish my pants didn't have a big wet stain on the back...:laugh: But in all seriousness kissing is definitely a forgotten form of foreplay, guys it's so easy get back to your roots....;)

That is so foreign to me. I find that most women lose control and kinda get sloppy the second you start playing with their pussys. not that that really a bad thing. but for me the best turn on is when I am rubbing her clit and fingering her as I keep kissing her slowly... its such a turn on for her and a fucking tease for me!

who wants to be my tongue whore?

Well, I've kissed a LOT of guys (what do you expect, having been a ravechild and all, lol), and I still stand by my words... Kissing is usually really big in the beginning but once you start having sex it gets put on the back burner. :rolleyes:

Food for thought- I'd rather have a kiss than an orgasm...

I can make myself cum, kissing on the other hand requires another human being to be in the room!

i can count the number of good kissers in my life on one hand, and i didn't happen to have a relationship with any of them :( . i'm with you on those last two thoughts. and i'm still waiting for a boyfriend in my life who's a good kisser :( .