Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Men

fierydesire

Why don't some of them grow the fuck up? Ok so i just had a little issue with an ex of mine. What a fucken prick :mad: He puts a guilt trip on me 24/7. I have known him for 8 years and well we have been through a lot of shit. bestfriends, lovers, friends lovers etc. back and forth. So 2 weekends ago I hooked up with someone he knew and he has not spoken to me since. I talked to him today and he was like you promised me that you would never get with any of my friends. First off, this dude is not his friend, they have contempt for one another. Secondly, who the fuck is he that I have to justify myself to him when I hook up with someone. I told him that he needs "to grow the fuck up cause we are adults here not children so you need to check you insecure ass at the door"

Anyway Im just frustrated, upset, angry etc. I mean I don't want to lose him, but I have. :(

just needed to vent. I can never win with guys. Always fucken issues.

Originally posted by fierydesire

Why don't some of them grow the fuck up? Ok so i just had a little issue with an ex of mine. What a fucken prick :mad: He puts a guilt trip on me 24/7. I have known him for 8 years and well we have been through a lot of shit. bestfriends, lovers, friends lovers etc. back and forth. So 2 weekends ago I hooked up with someone he knew and he has not spoken to me since. I talked to him today and he was like you promised me that you would never get with any of my friends. First off, this dude is not his friend, they have contempt for one another. Secondly, who the fuck is he that I have to justify myself to him when I hook up with someone. I told him that he needs "to grow the fuck up cause we are adults here not children so you need to check you insecure ass at the door"

Anyway Im just frustrated, upset, angry etc. I mean I don't want to lose him, but I have. :(

just needed to vent. I can never win with guys. Always fucken issues.

Men can't live with the fuckers and can't live without the fuckers!

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . blah blah blah . . men suck . . blah blah blah . . men are stupid . . blah blah blah blah blah . . .

. . yeah, but we own everything . . ;) . . .

you own shit:tongue:

how you doin babes?

oh and men don't suck its just certain ones who are immature fuckers...seems like all that I have been dealin with these days

Originally posted by fierydesire

you own shit:tongue:

how you doin babes?

oh and men don't suck its just certain ones who are immature fuckers...seems like all that I have been dealin with these days

. . . wassup babydoll . . missed ya at Vinyl . .errr ARC the last few times . . Hope your overseas travel turned out to be everything and more that you expected . . :aright: . . .