Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Girls..... Your Favorite Push-Up BRA ??

strype

Calling out all you bra loving, clevage showing ladies to give me a hand.... er a bra....

I'm making one of my sculpture pieces(glass work) for a female dancer (32b)

I need to find a sexy yet simply designed, comfortable push-up bra... to modify and make the base to a functional on-stage art piece....must be white for this piece.

... would perfer it not be expesive as hell either.....

....so ...um ... well ....basically I'm looking for the perfect bra... right ladies? ;)

any ideas on any specific styles (pic and links?) would be appreciated....

Thanx,

Strype

PM me if you wanna arrange a private modeling session :cool:;)

i'm with sassa. i'm secure in and honest about my breasts, so i don't wear push-up bras. breasts are "wonder"ful without padding. it's strange how we laugh at men who stuff their pants but make women feel that they should stuff their bras.

p.s. victoria's secret makes very poor quality underwear and clothing.

Originally posted by weyes

i'm with sassa. i'm secure in and honest about my breasts, so i don't wear push-up bras. breasts are "wonder"ful without padding. it's strange how we laugh at men who stuff their pants but make women feel that they should stuff their bras.

p.s. victoria's secret makes very poor quality underwear and clothing.

i don't look at wearing push-up bras as an insecurity and dishonesty... it's aesthetic. some girls like the way low cut shirts look with a little cleavage and regular bras don't do the trick. i don't think there's anything wrong with it...

as far as the people having the pushup or not to debate on this thread... and proudly stating you don't need one....."Thanks for your comments that had nothing to do with the question"

umm..duh :)

for the rest of you that can read.... thanks for the input....do you have any particular model... I hear the waterbra.... how comfortable is it to wear ...say on a all-night dance-o-thon?

VS is ok i guess... have had mixed input on their quality though... is there a specific one i should look for?

... remember girls... I have no tits i can call my own... I just borrow a pair or two for a few hours at a time.... so not a whole lot of bra shopping experience to tell the difference in what wears well

Originally posted by mssabina

i don't look at wearing push-up bras as an insecurity and dishonesty... it's aesthetic. some girls like the way low cut shirts look with a little cleavage and regular bras don't do the trick. i don't think there's anything wrong with it...

exactly.

also i agree with weyes that VS is shitty quality, i like cosabella, also la perla makes nice stuff.

Originally posted by somebitch

exactly.

also i agree with weyes that VS is shitty quality, i like cosabella, also la perla makes nice stuff.

everybody raves about cosabella thongs, the mesh one's.... there's a cute camisole and thong set i wanted a while back, a lavander leopard print (not as tacky as it may seem, i think cosabella is very tasteful) but i never bought it :(

la perla is gorgeous but its wayyyy too expensive for me right now... one day though... it's so sexy

btw, i don't own any VS underwear but i haven't had any problems with the bras that i've bought from there... i hand wash them and lay them out to dry... what exactly don't you guys like about them?

Originally posted by mssabina

btw, i don't own any VS underwear but i haven't had any problems with the bras that i've bought from there... i hand wash them and lay them out to dry... what exactly don't you guys like about them?

of course, i hand washed them and hung them up to dry, as well, as one would with any bra. but i found that vs's bras fell apart quickly and that none of them had enough support for a d cup.

the one big thumbs-up i'll give to vs is that they seem to make the only strapless on the market that has no padding whatsoever :aright: . and, believe me - i shopped in at least eight stores in 2 major cities, with vs being my last resort :laugh: !

::shakes head::

just like all girls......

take them on a simple shopping trip to help ME... and they always turn it into a shopping trip for HERSELF instead...

just absolutely no focus on the subject when it cums to shopping!!!!!

:D

ANYONE HAVE ANY INPUT ON THE QUESTIONS AND SUBJECT i POSTED?!?!?!?!?!?!?

TO HELP ME?!?!?!

lol...thanx ladies