Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I AM SO MAD/UPSET RIGHT NOW!!!

ok well my 22nd birthday is sunday. so all of my freinds knew that i wanted to go out sat night for it. so my "best friend" emailed me a few days ago asking what the plans were. i told her that i still hadnt decided- that i was trying to find somewhere different to go. only for her to tell me that she has to babysit for this woman that night. so then i just found out by a mutual friend of ours that in fact she is not babysitting but going to this keg party that some guy she knows is throwing. hes throwing himself a party because hes finally home from school. (mind you that he only went to school upstate so he was constantly home). now how fucked up is that. she fucking lies to me saying she has to babysit- which i knew wasnt the truth because she wouldnt just said yes last min knowing its my bday and we are supposed to go out but to go to a keg party instead. and this is one of my so called "best freinds". i swear to god im so upset right now. im gonna cry. cwm36.gifcwm14.gifcwm36.gif

------------------

*~*In 3 words I can sum up everything I have learned about life - IT GOES ON*~*

*~*Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but memories*~*

*~*There are moments in life when you miss someone so much that you just want to pick them from your dreams and hug them for real.*~*

thats fucked up, i hate that shit

------------------

1.jpg2.gifufo.gifmonkey.gif

transcend

1. To pass beyond the limits of

2. To be greater than, as in intensity or power; surpass

3. To exist above and independent of (material experience or the universe)

sig.jpg

Originally posted by trancend:

thats fucked up, i hate that shit

ME TOO!!!!!!!

cwm43.gif

------------------

*~*There are moments in life when you miss someone so much that you just want to pick them from your dreams and hug them for real.*~*

Yo, my best friend didn't even call me on my b-day this past year! She was pissed cause I went down to South Beach with my boyfriend so she decided not to talk to me for a month.

Don't feel bad. It happens to the best of us cwm38.gif

HEY I KNOW EXACTLY HOW U FEEL, MY DAD PASSED AWAY RECENTLY AND MY BEST FRIEND WASNT EVEN THERE FOR ME. THAT HURT SO MUCH BECAUSE YOU REALLY SEE WHO YOUR REAL FRIENDS ARE WHEN SHIT LIKE THAT HAPPENS. THAT ISNT A REAL FRIEND ANYWAY TO DITCH YOU FOR A GUY. MY BEST FRIEND DOES THE SAME SHIT TO ME. BUT LIFE IS FUCKED UP AND U ARE GOING TO MEET FUCKED UP PEEPS. I BET YOU ANYONE ON THE BOARD WOULD HANG OUT WITH YOU THO. CUZ EVERYONE WELL MOSTY EVERYONE IS SO NICE. BUT HAVE A BLAST FOR YOUR B-DAY FREAK HER GO OUT AND HAVE A GOOD TIME. LET ME TELL YOU I ALWAYS JUST DEPENDED ON HER TO GO OUT WITH BUT NOT ANYMORE. I AM SURE YOU HAVE A LOT OF OTHER FRIENDS YOU PROB DONT CHILLL WITH AS MUCH JUST GIVE THEM A CALL AND DONT JUST DEPEND ON HER. THATS WHAT I DID WITH MY BEST FRIEND AND I GOT TOTALLY FUCKED. ANYWAYZ HAVE A BLAST FOR UR B-DAY

awh! im so sorry to hear about your dad! And you don't need a friend like that. i ho[e things are looking up for you.

but thanks -

i really should have known that my friend was gonna do this. cause lately i have been catching her in so many lies. and like i graduated from college in may so the fam thew me a little party at the family resturant. that night she wanted to go out and we ended up hanging out with her bf and his friends. meanwhile her and her bf just fought the whole night. now we had made plans like 3 weeks in advance to go out the next night. but go figure - she dicked me. never called or anything. said she fell asleep at like 8 only to have someone i know see her at a bar with her bf. ughhhhh.. its def time to distance myself. who needs a friend thats not there for the important stuff. i dont need "friends" like that.

but hey if anyone wants to come out with me and the rest of my friends sat night - ur more than welcome. although i havent yet decided where to go.

------------------

I have an idea. Find out about the guy's party and show up. When she asks you what you're doing there, tell her that since you thought she was babysitting, you didn't wanna sit home all night, so you decided to go to the party. Just watch her reaction.

I don't get mad, I get even! cwm12.gifcwm30.gif

------------------

calvin.gif

You think that's a bad 22 birthday. The day before I turned 22, this year, my girlfriend breaks up with me and tells me that she's still in love with her ex. The next day on my birthday no less, I go out to a bar, and see her hooking up with a guy other than me or her ex. I call her up, and scream, and she apoligizes and says she's sorry and was drunk. I later find out that the day after that she hooks up with another random guy. Now that's a harsh birthday present. But life goes on, and some day someone's gonna do that to her, and she's gonna know how it feels.

I'm sorry hon. I got screwed by my friends on my 22nd b-day as well. My best friend didn't want to go out because she needed to save money. So she went to a barbecue instead, and wound up spending her money on E. Meanwhile I was sobbing, alone, in bed. But the E was crappy and she was throwing up all night and all the next day from it. Talk about instant karma!

------------------

picturestitle.jpg

I like boy from brooklyn's idea!!

NOTHING makes you feel better than busting people when they lie to you!

------------------

cathysignature.jpgblossom002_60_16256.gif

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

AIM: cathyoNYC

Originally posted by nrgy112:

You think that's a bad 22 birthday. The day before I turned 22, this year, my girlfriend breaks up with me and tells me that she's still in love with her ex. The next day on my birthday no less, I go out to a bar, and see her hooking up with a guy other than me or her ex. I call her up, and scream, and she apoligizes and says she's sorry and was drunk. I later find out that the day after that she hooks up with another random guy. Now that's a harsh birthday present. But life goes on, and some day someone's gonna do that to her, and she's gonna know how it feels.

LOLLOL!!!!!

cwm2.gifcwm2.gif I'm sorry, but you were PLAYEDDDD!!!!!

LOLLOLLOLLOLLLOLLLLOL

WHoever that bitch is, she's funny!

-iliana

cwm7.gif

------------------

------------------

cl16.jpg

Originally posted by iliana:

LOLLOL!!!!!

cwm2.gifcwm2.gif I'm sorry, but you were PLAYEDDDD!!!!!

LOLLOLLOLLOLLLOLLLLOL

WHoever that bitch is, she's funny!

-iliana

cwm7.gif

Iliana---it was for the better anyways, I would never wanna be with someone who would do that mean of a thing to a person. Now I know. You could only learn about life through experiences like that. It has made me a stronger person.

Wow. Sorry to hear that. My 22nd b-day was a little twisted. In my case, all my friends showed up at the club and i didn't. Well I did but I got there so late they were all drunk off there asses by the time i arrived. I felt sooo bad.

But dont stress it. Just go out and have a great time. And just speak to her as if everything is kool. Let her know how much fun you had. Let her know that you dont need her to have a good time.

------------------

sylvester.gifdancingmouse.gifnewyrscat.gifglowingchula.jpg

hahaha, you think that sux? for my 22 b-day i drove 4 hours to be with my "boyfriend". he promised we were going to go out, when i got to his house he didnt want to do anything, he didnt even buy me a gift, this was after a year of being together too... we ended up fighting the whole weekend, i could have had a better time hanging out with strangers.

hrm, point of the story: fuck your friend, make new plans (with people who give a shit). you are better off without that bitch. dont let her control you, go out and have fun without her. cwm23.gif

o yea im DEF going out sat night. i just think its so fucked up what shes doing.. but she acutally just sent me an email about 20 mins ago inviting me to this party. i wrote back - what are you kidding me.. i was like first you lie about having to work and now ur inviting me to go. i was like sorry but no thanks. me being at some keg party is not the way i want to spend my bday.

then she wrote back -o i didnt realize it was the same night. but im going to the party. u can stop by if you want.

uhh no honey. ill be too busy elsewhere. o well. im over it now. she can kiss my bootay.

------------------

Archived