Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Its Rex Manning Day!!!

barvybe

me: You are one seriously laid back, fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants kind of guy. Even when you've just gambled away $9000 of your boss's money, you still manage to maintain your cool. Always ready with some pseudo-intellectual response, people take pause even when they're about to rip your head off. But beneath the placid exterior and quick-witted, quasi-insightful demeanor, you really have no idea what your doing. (guess which character THAT is?) :blank::D

i think the last sentence ESPECIALLY rings true.

A.J: Lucas, do you think it's possible for a person to be in love with someone else and not even know it?

Lucas: In this life there are nothing but possibilities.

A.J: Well, that's good because I have to tell Corey I love her by 1:37.

Lucas: That's an excellent time.

Lucas: You know someone like you needs to diminish their criminal impulses, not magnify them. Maybe some jazz or some classical.

Warren: Maybe you bite me.

Originally posted by barvybe

JOE: Where's the money?

LUCAS: I told you its in Atlantic City.

--pause--

LUCAS: Actually, it could be in other states by now.

ahahaha lucas is great :laugh:

i love when joe tells him not to leave the couch and when he wants to get up he's like "joe...joe? i have to go to the bathroom... i'm leaving the couch now..." (joe is in his office not listening)... so lucas takes one of the cushions with him lol

Originally posted by marcid21

omg....i had Empire Records on my mind all day....and look what google found for me!!!! :D :D :D :D

sooooo coooooool~!!~!~!~!

lucas.jpg

You are one seriously laid back, fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants kind of guy. Even when you've just gambled away $9000 of your boss's money, you still manage to maintain your cool. Always ready with some pseudo-intellectual response, people take pause even when they're about to rip your head off. But beneath the placid exterior and quick-witted, quasi-insightful demeanor, you really have no idea what your doing.