Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sex in bizarre places...

sassa

My senior year in high school....I fucked a sophmore chick behind the bleachers in our gymnasium.....after we got off,we came out and saw that the next gym class was under way....we got some silly looks from some other students and (thank god it was a substitute teacher that day)

...those where the good 'ol days! :D

Guest jroo

i want to do it on the roof at my girl's school. i have done it in board daylight at the rest stop on I-95 in maryland, the cheasepeak house. in the car.

i'm guilty of having sex in some fucked up places.... oral sex, gave oral sex to my boyfriend, last year on a plane from atlanta to nyc. it was night but the plane was pretty full and we just happen to be in the middle of the plane with a empty seat in between us. it was different. and once i teased him by rubbing a strawberry on my clit, then sucking on the strawberry! it was crazy because there was absolutely no where on the plane to have sex other than the bathrooms...exciting!!!

having intercourse, in our pool in our back yard in the middle of the day. oh, did i mention we forgot to shut the gate, and a couple of cars drove by....

Originally posted by jimk29

Its a small world in disney world while on acid... The day after my graduation from college me and my girl went to Disney world and brought some nice gel tabs!! :D

i'd say about 25% of the people at disneyworld and disneyland are on acid :laugh: !!!