Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies.....where do you like your man to CUM?

darthvader

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first of all, does anyone on this board practice safe sex? just wondering :worry: ... (that comment was not directed at the people who were expecting cum to land on stomachs, etc.)

Originally posted by ou812

You like the take of your own.........:shake: :shake:.........uh, uh, AHHHHHHHH!!!!!! run, run :letsgo:

and here's some food for thought: why is it not gross to eat someone else's bodily fluids, but gross to eat your own? someone help me out with that one, please.

Guest gabo

everytime I read this thread I get sooo horny!

just thiking about you fine women swallowing some cum and loving it is giving me such a hard on.

and how most of you dont care where he cums whether its in the mouth or ass or whereever. I lovvvvvve that

i love to make my man happy. he can cum about anywhere but i'm not a favorite of the face. laying down on my back, absolutely no clothes on!!!! my man facing me on his knees, cumming all over me then rubbing it all over my tits and slowly sliding my finger in mouth to taste that cum!! but, i'll let him choose his preference most of the time. but,we have this rule..... for him not to cum inside me!!!!! i haven't had a man cum inside me in along time....:sperm:

Originally posted by weyes

first of all, does anyone on this board practice safe sex? just wondering :worry: ... (that comment was not directed at the people who were expecting cum to land on stomachs, etc.)

and here's some food for thought: why is it not gross to eat someone else's bodily fluids, but gross to eat your own? someone help me out with that one, please.

I do, I do!!! Actually, I used to date a chick who loved me to come in her, and I can tell you for a fact that nothing feels better. Then she got pregnant. The mental anguish I went through was unbearable, but not as bad a a few weeks later, after she got an abortion, that I found out that there were two other guys she was banging the same time she was seeing me. Though I haven't seen or had any contact with her in years, I live in anguish to this day, 5 years later, wondering if the kid was mine.

Now, I only have same sex, esp since I learned that pre-cum can get a girl pregnant, and there are times that my girl gets me so excited that there's a little dribble.

Now about the fluids, I think it's just that some guys get weirded out by cum, whethere it's their own or not. For some, male cum=gay. Personally, it doesn't bother me because it's my own, and if my girlfriend can swallow it, then can it really be that bad??

i've been trying to convince someone close to me that, it's very possible to get pregnant by pre-cum. but he tries to tell me i don't know what i'm talking about. we don't see eye to eye on this "pregnant" subject. if some people only realized that even women who have there tubes tied, get pregnant and have babies. it's heard of more now, then in the past. so, men, if you think your 100% safe. your fooling yourself. safe sex,is the only way....

and for the body fluids question.... i'm a 25 year old female, i personally think as a female, i am not embarassed to say i'm bi sexual, so the exchage of body fluids between two women, well it's obvious for those who have imaginations....i have, during sex,with close partners, swallowed cum. but, for a man to taste his own is.... NOT RIGHT... i'm sure that sounds very judgemental especially seeing i'm bi.... but, it's all about honesty....

(your experience with that pregnancy....) dwelling on things that could have not been or been, isn't gonna help...

this is why everyone should use condoms. this poor guy is still feeling the effects of something that happened 5 years ago..

POINT TAKEN....:)

Originally posted by trueqwest

DAmn!!! I meant SAFE, SAFE, SAFE

sex...not that there's anything wrong with being gay (most of my personal training clients are) but I've chosen my path of life...

Damn spell checker didn't catch that...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

and what's with that avatar................it looks like a little blue guy wearing a jockstrap/cup on top of his head. :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by ou812

and what's with that avatar................it looks like a little blue guy wearing a jockstrap/cup on top of his head. :laugh: :laugh:

OK, that was below the belt. Put up your dukes!!!:box::punch: :punch:

LOL

It's one of the characters from an OLD 70s cartoon that was just re-released, Battle of the Planets. He was the lead character.

And yes, I am old enough to remember watching it first-hand.

Damn, now my age is really showing...DAMN!!!

Originally posted by heatherlynn

but what happened to the original question??? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Sorry, Weyes got serious and guess I just carried the ball.

My girlfriend said she really loves when I release on her back after doggie style, or on her chest, but as far as I'm concerned, it's too damn much work getting the condom off at that moment in time.

You said it's not right for a guy to have his own fluid, but let me ask you (hoping not to come across as offensive) Have you ever let a guy come in your mouth after sex? Chances are you had some of your own juices...It's different with two girls b/c they're different people, you're right. But of all the people in this world, if you can't handle your own fluids...

Don't get me wrong, I'm not into snowballing or anything like that...I'm just saying that my own cum doesn't offend me, AS LONG AS IT'S MINE!!!

<---hoping I didn't give OU812 any more fuel to pick on me...

i have, during sex,with close partners, swallowed cum. but, for a man to taste his own is.... NOT RIGHT... i'm sure that sounds very judgemental especially seeing i'm bi....

i'm still stuck on not getting this.

an analogy: i think that we can all admit, as wee ones, we, at one point in time (at the very least, don't even try to deny it :laugh: !) sat in the sandbox and ate our own snot. it seems to me that, here, you're saying that it's more understandable and acceptable for someone to eat someone else's than his/her own..

i'm still stuck on not getting this.

an analogy: i think that we can all admit, as wee ones, we, at one point in time (at the very least, don't even try to deny it :laugh: !) sat in the sandbox and ate our own snot. it seems to me that, here, you're saying that it's more understandable and acceptable for someone to eat someone else's than his/her own..

At one time?..............I still do it on a daily basis. :updown:

if there was a man in this world that watched two chics, "interact" everyday, i would definetly say that a lot of my guy friends, would consider him one lucky man...

in my opinion, i think to make it more exciting it can't be done on a daily basis. i don't know about the rest of the world but, i like to keep my men satisfied so that there's not any problem with straying. keeping your partner excited and interested is easier if you know what they like. and in this particular situation, yes i have let him cum in my mouth after sex... without revealing to much detail....

i can see your point with letting him cun in my mouth after sex but, i'm bi sexual. so tasting my own cum doesn't bother me at all!!! his cum is obviously not my own but, as a women, there's a particular place in a realtionship where a women is most comfortable with swallowing her partners cum. i could never imagine doing that with someone you don't really know...:3some:

yes i have let him cum in my mouth after sex... without revealing to much detail....

Gee, Heather, tell us how you really feel...after all, we are all just friends here, right? LOL :laugh::D:laugh::D

as a women, there's a particular place in a realtionship where a women is most comfortable with swallowing her partners cum. i could never imagine doing that with someone you don't really know...:3some:

Well, as much as I like to boast otherwise, I don't think I'd be comfortable; in fact, I KNOW I wouldn't be comfortable doing certain things with someone I wasn't close to. I only know this because it was weird with my girlfriend when we first started...We're incredibly close now, but that's how it goes.

But back to the ORIGINAL topic at hand, if we agreed that you tasting yourself is ok (like we discussed earlier), then why can't it be cool for a guy to run into some of himself when pleasuring a girl?:confused: :confused:

Originally posted by trueqwest

Well, as much as I like to boast otherwise, I don't think I'd be comfortable; in fact, I KNOW I wouldn't be comfortable doing certain things with someone I wasn't close to. I only know this because it was weird with my girlfriend when we first started...We're incredibly close now, but that's how it goes.

But back to the ORIGINAL topic at hand, if we agreed that you tasting yourself is ok (like we discussed earlier), then why can't it be cool for a guy to run into some of himself when pleasuring a girl?:confused: :confused:

this thread just further confuses me every time i check back on it :confused: .

ok, so, are you saying that you'd only feel ok tasting yourself if you were with someone with whom you'd been involved for a long time? is it 'cause it's an embarrassment issue?

this thread just further confuses me every time i check back on it :confused: .

ok, so, are you saying that you'd only feel ok tasting yourself if you were with someone with whom you'd been involved for a long time? is it 'cause it's an embarrassment issue?

OK, Weyes, stay with me here. You and I were on the same page when this thread started, but somehow I lost you. Sorry. (I can email you notes after class:D )

Now, I have no problem tasting MY spunk on my girlfriend, and apparently, neither do a few of the other guys. My problem was with getting very intimate with someone I didn't know really well...thank God my girlfriend and I have been together 9 months now.

HeatherLynn has a problem with guys tasting themselves, even though she admits

1. she's bi and has tried other girls (different case)

2. she has tasted herself when a guy has come in her mouth (without getting into details.

So, to conclude, the issue here is that she's weirded out when a guy does it, but when a girl does it, it's ok (I think...)

WHEW!!! Any questions?:tongue: