Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
darthvader

Ladies.....where do you like your man to CUM?

Guest gabo
Originally posted by sassa

anywhere that makes him happy :)

thats a good answer!

I dont have a favorite place to cum, they all drive me nuts when I think about it. In the mouth is soooooo hot... on her belly, on her pussy as she rubs it all in. hot damn!

Anywhere except on my face... they've all got their good points... in my mouth so I can taste it... it feels awesome shooting out onto my ass, but when it's on my stomach it's also really hot because I can see it... cumming inside is such a turn on too, for obvious reasons...

Originally posted by tastyt

Anywhere except on my face... they've all got their good points... in my mouth so I can taste it... it feels awesome shooting out onto my ass, but when it's on my stomach it's also really hot because I can see it... cumming inside is such a turn on too, for obvious reasons...

There is nothing hotter than listening to a woman describe why she likes to be cummed on... :eek:

Originally posted by gabo

thats a good answer!

I dont have a favorite place to cum, they all drive me nuts when I think about it. In the mouth is soooooo hot... on her belly, on her pussy as she rubs it all in. hot damn!

Your so fucken sick!! Got me turned on. :laugh: lol

Ok, if a guy knows how to shoot his load the options of where are endless, just don't get me in the eye!

Guest gabo
Originally posted by starcapone

Your so fucken sick!! Got me turned on. :laugh: lol

Ok, if a guy knows how to shoot his load the options of where are endless, just don't get me in the eye!

I almost forgot, when you're fucking doggy style and you cum on her ass and it slides down to her pussy slowly.... then you start eating her ass/pussy.

Originally posted by gabo

I almost forgot, when you're fucking doggy style and you cum on her ass and it slides down to her pussy slowly.... then you start eating her ass/pussy.

You like the take of your own.........:shake: :shake:.........uh, uh, AHHHHHHHH!!!!!! run, run :letsgo:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by ou812

You like the take of your own.........:shake: :shake:.........uh, uh, AHHHHHHHH!!!!!! run, run :letsgo:

its not like I like it... it just doesnt bother me.

Its my own fluid.