Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vicious..this Fri At The Roxy

BobG

JOHNNY VICIOUS returns to the roxy this friday with the vicious sound..no handcuffs..Opening dj is breakthrough winner daniel woo..can we get the original roxy stage crew front and center. the concert stage will be out.

We promised you..work with us while the roxy gets its shit together..how's this look and its only the beginning

SEPT 20TH JOHNNY VICIOUS

SEPT 27TH SANDRA COLLINS & GUY ORNADEL

OCT 3RD BAD BOY BILL & TALL PAUL

OCT 4TH BILLBOARD MAGAZINE PARTY WITH AMBER

OCT 18TH * TIESTO(made event)

OCT 25TH SASHA

NOV 1ST *PAUL VANDYK(made event)

NOVEMBER CALENDER BEING WORKED ON..ALL I CAN SAY IS HOLY SHIT... WAIT TILL YOU SEE WHATS COMING UP WEDNESDAY THANKSGIVING EVE....

On a personal note..to those few persons who had nothing good to say while we were trying to get it together..enjoy your nights off. To the many others who came and supported our efforts while we were over coming hurdle after hurdle, you will always be welcomed and appreciated from the staff, management and directors. And a special thanks to MIKE RIZZO who allowed himself to step back and give up and coming dj's a chance..what a class act all the way..thank you

bob & aluv

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by BobG

SEPT 20TH JOHNNY VICIOUS

SEPT 27TH SANDRA COLLINS & GUY ORNADEL

OCT 4TH BILLBOARD MAGAZINE PARTY WITH AMBER

OCT 25TH SASHA

OCT 31ST CARL COX(holloween night at the roxy)

NOV 1ST * PAUL VAN DYKE(made event)

Why isnt there a star in front of Sasha and Carl Cox... Bob you setup an INSANE lineup ill be there for almost each and every one of those events.

On a personal note..to those few persons who had nothing good to say while we were trying to get it together..enjoy your nights off. To the many others who came and supported our efforts while we were over coming hurdle after hurdle, you will always be welcomed and appreciated from the staff, management and directors.

:clap::aright::rock: I love it

OCT 5th Mauro Picotto (Arc)

OCT 25TH SASHA

OCT 31ST CARL COX(halloween night at the roxy)

NOV 1ST * PAUL VAN DYK(made event)

with Picotto coming to Arc on the 5th, this is about the best month of music someone could ask for...

ou812, haha your right, where is Trentbeefpile

YOOOO! WUTS THAT UR SAYIN? YOU DON LIKE JOHHHNY FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWKIN VIIIIIICCIOUS MANNNN!! i DUN KNOW WHER YOU GETOFF THINKIN DAT ITS ALL NONSENS N SHIT HWEN IM JUST IN AWWE OF HIS MIRAKULOOS HAIR!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH BOOOOOOYEEEEEEEEEEE!!

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH BOOOYYYYYYEEE, WE GUNNA RIDE INTODA DESERTN BLOWDEM MOTHERFUKERS UP!! WE DO IT FUR JOHNNNNNNNNY FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWKIN VIIIIIIICIOUSSSSSS!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAWWWWWWWWWW

i was wondering if you guys could help me with a problem i have. I honestly havent been to roxy in 2 years...im gettin old =(

But i have a cuz who is turning 18 on sunday the 22nd, but she reallyyyyyy wants to go this friday the 20th to roxy cause she has never been to a clubbbbb!

Andddd, the only id she has is her school id which has her pic and age.....

If any1 can help with any useful info on whether she will have any problems, or about what we can do..i would appreciate it muchoooo....

spank u:D