Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who's been to LOT 61.. comments....

jjcbebe

Originally posted by carrera69

don't go unless hip hop is your thang...

Yeah that's what they played the Thursday nite I went . . .

after that we hit up Bungalow 8 ~ that was smaller but by that time I was piss ass drunk so, yea, I had a nice time LOL

Between Lot 61 and Bungalow 8 you definitely covered Amy Sacco's rent this month...lol

Joe

Originally posted by sh4un4

Yeah that's what they played the Thursday nite I went . . .

after that we hit up Bungalow 8 ~ that was smaller but by that time I was piss ass drunk so, yea, I had a nice time LOL

:) :) :)

I've heard Lot 61 is better on Monday nights, but I've never went. I hear the door policy there is ridiculous. Any comments on that - is it a hassle to get in??

About Bungalow 8, I heard that's a really picky place, like you have to be really famous to get in there since it's so small, I read about in the PageSix gossip pages once (they were saying how the Charles Schwabb Jr got turned away and he got really pissed), sounds very intimidating - sh4un4 how did you get in or is all that pagesix stuff all hype!!!

~my boy goes on thursdays he likes it....this past thursday he sat at a table right next to britney's.........hmmm maybe thats why he likes it:tongue:

~~sh4un4 they only told u were a model so they can fawk u!!! but then again from what i heard i dont think u care:rolleyes:

Originally posted by india22

I've heard Lot 61 is better on Monday nights, but I've never went. I hear the door policy there is ridiculous. Any comments on that - is it a hassle to get in??

Lot 61 is def sik on moday nights.....as far as the door policy goes...yes its strict.....the doorman usually picks people off the line to go in ......or u really have to know someone in order to avoid these problems