Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attention: Marshall Fairbanks A.K.A The Pulse

rozner

Hey Mr. DJ expert. Can you just tell me what you play in a typical set? I was just wondering how you build your set, and what songs you play since you buy all your records, And don't CHeat. :rolleyes:

Its really weird that you have been djing 19 years (I guess your residency at Banai Shalom doing Bar Mitzfah's never made flyers), and I probably would have never known your name if it wasn't for the garbage u posted in the platinum thread....

Marshall Fairbanks for President! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh by the way.. List your several residencies in NY/Miami, I would love to see this impressive list of yours....

Originally posted by bmw4jay

I have his card. He handed it to me last nite and wrote the date he'll be @ Platinum on the back. Kinda like those guys from In Living Color did...Funky Finger Productions...BAM!!! :laugh:

hahaha.. that was one of the best skits.. "u know what.. i seem to be freshhhh outtt" BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!! :laugh:

In Miami I was relocated to design and install a sound system at W6 Lounge and dj 4 nights a week, I did that for 6 months. I also played at the Courtyard at Cafe Nostalgia. My sets depend on the crowd, If you want to hear it, PM me and I'll put you on the guest list. I'm not gonna sit hear and justify myelf to you, My Bio is listed at www.djcentral.com

Originally posted by thepulse

In Miami I was relocated to design and install a sound system at W6 Lounge and dj 4 nights a week, I did that for 6 months. I also played at the Courtyard at Cafe Nostalgia. My sets depend on the crowd, If you want to hear it, PM me and I'll put you on the guest list. I'm not gonna sit hear and justify myelf to you, My Bio is listed at www.djcentral.com

real professional the way you went about the whole post