Clubplanet Nightlife Community

platinum = sad

ysolt

Originally posted by barbiegirl

it's obvious that the one reason we all hate platinum is because the place BURNS people left and right - so in turn we all voice how and what we think of the place. it just so happens that some people talk a little bit louder and a little bit SOONER !!!

I have to agree with barbiegirl ~ i saw so many people bash her last year b/c she hated platinum and now everyone is still bashing her as they hate the place now too. i'm sure she has different reasons than others but maybe not.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by carmen0804

a FEW years.. more than one hun.. heehee .. i always have a good time at EARTH.. i went to junior vasquez's birthday and partied for over 19 hours.... man! the best party ive been to all summer :tongue:

no silly girl, i just turned 24 ~ i will be 25 in one year!!! yikes! that's ok, we are all still young!!!

yeah, maybe i'll make it to exit once this winter ~ i used to go all the time. never heard junior though

Originally posted by whatevaman

come on guys didn't you know that this place is special and it is trying to be different then all the other clubs. sure is different. it is empty and the others are full. must be doing something right.........:rolleyes:

so far fridays are pulling in more people than last year

come on guys didn't you know that this place is special and it is trying to be different then all the other clubs. sure is different. it is empty and the others are full. must be doing something right.........:rolleyes:

Originally posted by roque1

if i remember correctly fridays were jumping off last year untill they decided to get rid of comps and reduced admission.. its tough to get people to party on a friday night.. and one way to get them out is by giving out comps and reduced and have them spend money at the bar

ohh man... when it comes to fridays now.. i dont go out. i do once in a while . i remember those days back in dec 2001 i was going to vinyl to hear danny tenaglia.every freaking friday. i didnt get home till 11am the next morning.. i slept the whole night and did the same for saturday.. lets just say i never saw daylight during the weekend till monday morning for work:(

Originally posted by muzikman

if i remember correctly fridays were jumping off last year untill they decided to get rid of comps and reduced admission.. its tough to get people to party on a friday night.. and one way to get them out is by giving out comps and reduced and have them spend money at the bar

i worked there, there were comps and reduced. the only thing that changed was that we weren't getting paid for comps. but you are right fridays did jump off at one point. but they are jumpin off just as much this year.

so far these first two fridays did have people so thats why i replied to whateverman (i just relized who he is BTW)

i think Platinum Fridays will be a success.

The difference is This is This Year and Its not last year....All of you that have friends that used to work at Clubs can bash a club all that you want...I have never even been to Platinum Prior to Working there this is Busniess to me...What I dont understand is if you dont like a club why not just not GO....Maybe its just me...But i really dont get it...Im jsut as much into parting and having a good time as anyone else.... BUT im Sorry I dont see a line at ANY CLUB on a FRIDAY in this AREA....So its not just Platinum that is Hurting.....

I know its a new concept to try something new considering all the clones out there....But Give it a SHOT...What does talking shit get you ...Why waste your energy...I know some of you have PERSONAL dis LIKES with the management or owners or whatever...THat fine...But you have people that Have never even been in the Club that are saying they hate it becuz of ur opinions.....

I guess i just dont do something twice that i dont like ...I dont go on a web site and Tear up people Jobs and Incomes

just my 2 cents...not directed any one person...just my personal opinion...

Originally posted by roque1

i worked there, there were comps and reduced. the only thing that changed was that we weren't getting paid for comps. but you are right fridays did jump off at one point. but they are jumpin off just as much this year.

so far these first two fridays did have people so thats why i replied to whateverman (i just relized who he is BTW)

i think Platinum Fridays will be a success.

lol u know who i am too u feG

trees, trees, trees nuttin bud shade. all you have to do is belive it me. trash should always be exposed bottom line. you will learn prime when you get fucked in the end. and all i will tell you is i told you so.

There is two ways to look at that...BE fucked or get Fucked...I prefer To be Fucking....And for all the people that were owed money I wouldnt talk about it on a Message Board I would be in the CLub demanding it or walking out with a NSI LightBoard Or some 1200's

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

It seems as if everyone knows someone who burned by Platinum, in some way, shape or form... That sucks, because they did start out well. My theory on clubs is if you don't like, don't go. Why mak yourself miserable, when you know you'd rather be somewhere else......:confused:

The way I look at it, if you were so good and irreplaceable you wouldn't have gotten fired. After reading this board I can tell why certain people got let go. The nightclub business is hard because there are a lot of bullshitters out there. The successful owners know how to weed out the fakes.

In 1994 The New York Rangers traded Mike Gardner a fan favorite and an offensive juggernaut for an aging Glen Anderson. The critics bashed the Rangers for such a move so close to the play-offs. They went on to win the Stanley cup that year after a 54-year drought. So much for the critics.

Monday night football coach Gruden relies on his defense to get the job done and win the game. Keshawn Johnson flips out on the coach saying it's the wrong move. The next play The Rams throw an interception. Game over, Gruden shakes Keyshawns hand.

And how many of you really picked New England at the beginning of last season?

I don't think judgment should be passed on any club until after the season is over. Give the owners a chance to make some plays.

My 2 cents

Originally posted by 12inch

The way I look at it, if you were so good and irreplaceable you wouldn't have gotten fired. After reading this board I can tell why certain people got let go. The nightclub business is hard because there are a lot of bullshitters out there. The successful owners know how to weed out the fakes.

I don't think judgment should be passed on any club until after the season is over. Give the owners a chance to make some plays.

My 2 cents

This holds true for any new party, reguardless of the club hosting it.....

Originally posted by 12inch

In 1994 The New York Rangers traded Mike Gardner a fan favorite and an offensive juggernaut for an aging Glen Anderson. The critics bashed the Rangers for such a move so close to the play-offs. They went on to win the Stanley cup that year after a 54-year drought. So much for the critics.

Monday night football coach Gruden relies on his defense to get the job done and win the game. Keshawn Johnson flips out on the coach saying it's the wrong move. The next play The Rams throw an interception. Game over, Gruden shakes Keyshawns hand.

And how many of you really picked New England at the beginning of last season?

My 2 cents

yup....Just cuz some people get burned doesnt mean that everyone is gonna get burned....and that has ZERO to do with what customers SEE.....

Just cuz HOME DEPOT FIRES people due to NON PRODUCTIVE WORK or LOw Profits....Doesnt Stop PEOPLE from sHOPPING or GOING THERE to buy stuff...