Clubplanet Nightlife Community

am i really the first one to put up a sopranos review?

echostar

Originally posted by reenichole

caught the last few minutes of it.

faorite part:Adrianna gets pulled in by the fbi and when faced with jail time she throws up on them in the interigation room:D :vomit3:

that was hilarious.

and now Sylvio (guitarist from Springsteen) is looking kinda shady, what with losing that floor tiles truck, and his fat lower lip is bulging out further and further.

Oh yeah, and how wacko is it that jackie appreo's dad is with Tony's sister :laugh:

Originally posted by reenichole

caught the last few minutes of it.

faorite part:Adrianna gets pulled in by the fbi and when faced with jail time she throws up on them in the interigation room:D :vomit3:

yeah that was great

actually she threw up after relizing she had to explain to tony that she brought an fbi agent to his house

all in all

great episode

Originally posted by gmccookny

Oh yeah, and how wacko is it that jackie appreo's dad is with Tony's sister :laugh:

...it's not his dad........it's his poor mother's piece of shit boyfriend...who is the reason jackie is dead...........

...his father has been dead for a while........

Originally posted by misk

...it's not his dad........it's his poor mother's piece of shit boyfriend...who is the reason jackie is dead...........

...his father has been dead for a while........

Oh, ok. It was funny when he was playing one on one basketball with that Humungous Italian stud who looked like this: sm_hi104.gif

But still, he's stuck with Tony's psycho sister, still looks like an interesting pairing if you ask me

Originally posted by gmccookny

Oh, ok. It was funny when he was playing one on one basketball with that Humungous Italian stud who looked like this: sm_hi104.gif

But still, he's stuck with Tony's psycho sister, still looks like an interesting pairing if you ask me

.........lol....it does look like him..................and btw....since i am correcting u......it's jackie aprile.............;)

meadow does look hotter but she's got that whole brittney spears' boob syndrome going on....they looked one size in the bikini top and two sizes larger when talking to that massively annoying therapist with the cheesy red boots...push up bras...gotta love 'em...

and how bout ralph, the scumbag with "style" as janet said...clipping his toe nails in bed and hitting her right by the eye...ahahaha...what did he say, "What's the matter? did you get hit by the schrapnell(spell.)?"

i also think the scene at the jail between paulie and i guess his son was fucking hilarious..."and then ralph told this joke...".

....and that is paulie walnut's nephew.......

...thanks...you're like the soprano master...

...was i the only one that was impressed with that scene between meadow and tony in her bedroom towards the end...when he said, "You try me!"...idk...i just thought that particular scene carried great intensity and chemistry...and if i was meadow, and that's a big if, i think i would have peed in my pants...

Originally posted by phatman

...thanks...you're like the soprano master...

...was i the only one that was impressed with that scene between meadow and tony in her bedroom towards the end...when he said, "You try me!"...idk...i just thought that particular scene carried great intensity and chemistry...and if i was meadow, and that's a big if, i think i would have peed in my pants...

...lol.....i try.....;)

.........and it's not as scary when it is your own father! ...i know my dad is the same way and all my friends are scared of him...but i will never back down.........to tell u the truth we have very similar personalities..which causes conflict......which is the same thing with them two.........

.........and it's not as scary when it is your own father! ...i know my dad is the same way and all my friends are scared of him...but i will never back down.........to tell u the truth we have very similar personalities..which causes conflict......which is the same thing with them two.........

...i was thinking more along the lines of that twisted look in his eyes and him bearing down on her...i think we've all stood up to our parents no matter how intimidating they may appear to others...but how many of us have mob-fathers...i think her set of consequences maybe a bit more extreme than the norm - although the nature of the relationship remains the same...either way, her rebellious ass found her way back to Columbia...

i thought the tony / meadow scene was great. not cause he "scared" her. the two of them are tight, and she needed to hear him say the stuff he did so she could put behind her the thought that her dad didn't try to help. she didn't seem to have any resentment while she was picking classes. of course, a philosophy major in the family could be problematic.

puke scene is classic

and

Originally posted by barvybe

i thought the tony / meadow scene was great. not cause he "scared" her. the two of them are tight, and she needed to hear him say the stuff he did so she could put behind her the thought that her dad didn't try to help.

...but she identified his attempts to help in therapy...maybe her grudge is that he IS in the mafia and that she no longer wants to tip toe around the subject...idk...whatever...great scene either way...

:smoke:

So much better this week....So how long before dumb ass Adrianna disappears. She is not smart enough to pull of an FBI stunt. The scene with her puking was classic....

Yep the Meadow/Tony scene was the best. I thought for a 2nd he was going to beat the hell out of her...

Looking forward to next week!

Originally posted by phatman

...but she identified his attempts to help in therapy...maybe her grudge is that he IS in the mafia and that she no longer wants to tip toe around the subject...idk...whatever...great scene either way...

:smoke:

. . . naw, the fact that he's in the mafia isn't her grudge at all . . It was like you said, a fear that Tony didn't do anything to try to get Jackie Jr. to straighten up . . . She knows full well what Tony does for a living and she has no illusions about the kind of nastiness that makes her life possible . . .

. . . That was also the reason why she went back to school at the end in my opinion . . . After the confrontation with Tony (which was classic by the way, that's emmy territory right there, from the posturing to the delivery, it was perfect . . ), I don't think she's willing to just pass it off like the cows always gonna be there to feed . . . Its a balancing act that Tony has to play in order for him and the rest of the family to exist in such opulence and at any time those walls of plenty can come crashing down . . .

yo - and on the other side of the argument - Tony HAS been feeling guilty even though when push comes to shove he knows he did what he had to do and he did do what he could to keep it from getting to that point. even though meadow may not know what he did, she does know that he will do whatever he needs to do to protect her and his family.

like u said, and what this whole show is, is a balancing act between the violent requirement of tony's "job" and he desires for a good and safe life outside of crime for his family. this is why her choice of classes is so interesting - gonna cause all sorts of problems :)

What a great episode. I liked how Tony stood up and became a father to his daughter there @ the end when she accused him of being the mob boss. Slick how Chris turned shit around on that FBI agent and fucked shit up for her.If I would get caught like he did I would just stand their silent... SLICK!! Everytime I watch SOPRANOS I get more and more scared by ITALIANS. That guy with the glasses from the other crew is sick, he beat that poor black construction worker cause he didn't mind his own business, and that clash with him and CHRIS was sick... They have tremendous amounts of saliva to spit on each other like that :)!

Added note, Adrianna is so damn dumb, I would have called my lawyer as soon as they brought me in for those charges... RETARD! She does look hot though ;)

:idea:

Originally posted by rdancer

That guy with the glasses from the other crew is sick, he beat that poor black construction worker cause he didn't mind his own business, and that clash with him and CHRIS was sick... They have tremendous amounts of saliva to spit on each other like that :)!

:

....that guy is part of the soprano 'family'......it's patsy parisi......technically he is underneath christopher....since he is filling in as capo of paulie's crew......

Originally posted by rdancer

What a great episode. I liked how Tony stood up and became a father to his daughter there @ the end when she accused him of being the mob boss. Slick how Chris turned shit around on that FBI agent and fucked shit up for her.If I would get caught like he did I would just stand their silent... SLICK!! Everytime I watch SOPRANOS I get more and more scared by ITALIANS. That guy with the glasses from the other crew is sick, he beat that poor black construction worker cause he didn't mind his own business, and that clash with him and CHRIS was sick... They have tremendous amounts of saliva to spit on each other like that :)!

Added note, Adrianna is so damn dumb, I would have called my lawyer as soon as they brought me in for those charges... RETARD! She does look hot though ;)

:idea:

. . . sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick!!! . . . ;) . . . :laugh: . . .