Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bothered.....

lollib

Ok, I dont know if it's just me but my boyfriend went out with this girl right before me. I have never met her or seen her but I get bothered about her her. He doesnt even speak to her anymore but I will bring up and if he does say something about her, it really gets to me. I am not usually the jealous type but when it comes to her, I get nuts. And he has sworn he would never get back with her and that he couldnt be happier that he is with me but I still let her get to me. Has anyone else ever been like this?

i was in the same exact situation..... only to find out months later that he was cheating on me with the bitchh

((not to put anything into ur head))

but seriously, it all depends on ur relationship with him.... ur just gonna have to trust him... but if u feel u truly cant get past this, then maybe u shouldnt be with him...

Its only natural to feel jealous of someone who at one time peaked the interest of the one you are with...especially if their relationship was of a good length of time..they had to be doin something right?!?! Anyway I think your feelings are completely normal...if he is not talking to her anymore and has no interest whatsoever in her then u reacting this way when he brings her up should tell him that you do not want to hear about his past relationship. If he doesnt bring her up then I wouldnt worry about her...shes obviously not on his mind enough to cause any problems.

Jus my 2 cents :balloon: hang in there and don't worry urself!!

Originally posted by aenimarulz

Its only natural to feel jealous of someone who at one time peaked the interest of the one you are with...especially if their relationship was of a good length of time..they had to be doin something right?!?! Anyway I think your feelings are completely normal...if he is not talking to her anymore and has no interest whatsoever in her then u reacting this way when he brings her up should tell him that you do not want to hear about his past relationship. If he doesnt bring her up then I wouldnt worry about her...shes obviously not on his mind enough to cause any problems.

Jus my 2 cents :balloon: hang in there and don't worry urself!!

I wish I was a caveman. Everything would be much easier, see a girl you like, knock her across the head with a club and drag that bitch back to you cave for some lovemaking :laugh:

Originally posted by lollib

Ok, I dont know if it's just me but my boyfriend went out with this girl right before me. I have never met her or seen her but I get bothered about her her. He doesnt even speak to her anymore but I will bring up and if he does say something about her, it really gets to me. I am not usually the jealous type but when it comes to her, I get nuts. And he has sworn he would never get back with her and that he couldnt be happier that he is with me but I still let her get to me. Has anyone else ever been like this?

WHy does he talk abouther to you??????? Of course it gets to you because she had him before you. I would just try not to worry about it and have some faith in your relationship unless there are some underlinning issuses that make you feel insecure..............