Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pix of me and the pup :)

All he does is eat, sleep, shit, and piss and he occasionally plays. He is like my little shadow, he walks beside me around the house. He is really smart, he goes on the paper all the time, he knows where not to go. He just started barking but we are tryin to get him not to do that. Anyway hes a really good puppy :)

here are some recent pix

deenlorenzo.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

hes a very tired pup :)

4.jpg

6.jpg

lol him licking my nose

Originally posted by t0nythelover

i remember when my dog was a puppy....sniff sniff

god i miss those days, not because hes older but because i was younger and everything was happy back then...

take lots of pics cuz youll regret not taking them if you dont, i know i do

I really want him to get bigger, im getting annoyed that he bites me all the time cause hes teething and hes so small he gets into everything. I just want him a bit bigger so i can take him out also

Originally posted by sexxyme

awwwwwwwwwwwwww

what a cutieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I want a doggie tooo :( but I want a yorkshire terrior :tongue: *my b-day is June 3rd;)*

awwww yorkies are just the cuuuuutest... they're so tiny... i love white westie's too... i can't have a dog tho :( not until i'm out of school or i live off campus...

Originally posted by sexxyme

awwwwwwwwwwwwww

what a cutieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I want a doggie tooo :( but I want a yorkshire terrior :tongue: *my b-day is June 3rd;)*

i've got one...they are very tiny but vicious...everyone is scared of her, even though they refer to her as a rat...she's 10 years old and has more energy than anything i've ever seen!

they are also very territorial...they pick their "master" and only listen to one person...the rest of the time they will be nice to the immediate people around it, but the master is their only true love lol

Originally posted by lillizzy

i've got one...they are very tiny but vicious...everyone is scared of her, even though they refer to her as a rat...she's 10 years old and has more energy than anything i've ever seen!

they are also very territorial...they pick their "master" and only listen to one person...the rest of the time they will be nice to the immediate people around it, but the master is their only true love lol

I WANTTTTTTTTTTTTT ONEEEEEEEE:cry: