Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hunka Bunka Saturday Night "No one's gonna change you!"

Guest bonsolidd

Guest bonsolidd

Hunka Bunka Saturday Night "No one's gonna change you!"

No one's gonna change the Original Dressed up Saturday Nights!!!

For alll those that missed out on opening night....Here's your chance...Music in the Ballroom By Kirk Lopez & Kipples....

Reina Performs live..........

Velvet lounge by Mike G & Toro.....

for guest list and hook ups email promo@bonsolid.com

do not forget gents 23 ladies 21 maybe I should say women!!!!!!!

:D

Originally posted by milleniapro

STAY HOME "NO ONES GONNA MISS YOU"

:laugh:

"Real DJ's use 12inches"

...know what I have noticed...For being such a "REAL DJ" I find it strange that you have this much AVAILABILITY:

1) to be spending so much time posting on clubplanet... I wonder why Danny, Jonathan and Junior haven't been posting lately?? They must be busy throwing away their CD's :rolleyes:

2) to be hanging out at Hunka Bunka to hear Reina on a Saturday night! Oh ..I forgot your waiting for the right offer for a residency! :aright: Well, here's a tip for ya...if you're looking for a residency, it MIGHT be a good idea to try not to get thrown out of places like ABYSS for doing drugs in the DJ Booth!! :idea:

3) to be criticizing everyone else for what they do when, obviously they are doing something right because on Saturday nights, they are actually DJing somewhere! ...WHAT A CONCEPT HUH?

Until you and your 12inches make a little progress... and actually PLAY somewhere STFU already!!! :finger:

Originally posted by saynotodrama

"Real DJ's use 12inches"

...know what I have noticed...For being such a "REAL DJ" I find it strange that you have this much AVAILABILITY:

1) to be spending so much time posting on clubplanet... I wonder why Danny, Jonathan and Junior haven't been posting lately?? They must be busy throwing away their CD's :rolleyes:

2) to be hanging out at Hunka Bunka to hear Reina on a Saturday night! Oh ..I forgot your waiting for the right offer for a residency! :aright: Well, here's a tip for ya...if you're looking for a residency, it MIGHT be a good idea to try not to get thrown out of places like ABYSS for doing drugs in the DJ Booth!! :idea:

3) to be criticizing everyone else for what they do when, obviously they are doing something right because on Saturday nights, they are actually DJing somewhere! ...WHAT A CONCEPT HUH?

Until you and your 12inches make a little progress... and actually PLAY somewhere STFU already!!! :finger:

:eek::jawdrop:

And you said you dont BITE:D

"Real DJ's use 12inches"

I think I love you!!! Maybe he will try and get kicked out of Bunkas too.

"Real DJ's use 12inches"

OMG!!! Yeah SayNO!!!!!!

:eek:

Originally posted by riggitytiggity

haha...maybe :laugh:

or better yet maybe he'll become a light guy who posts on CP all day :laugh:

either way...I'll have a good laugh :laugh:

Ummmmmm don't do lights and the last thing I do is post on this board all day. First time I have been on hear in months and it doesn't take too much to get everyone fired up on this board. Fucking rookies.

Originally posted by whatevaman

Ummmmmm don't do lights and the last thing I do is post on this board all day. First time I have been on hear in months and it doesn't take too much to get everyone fired up on this board. Fucking rookies.

Rookie here? yes....rookie reading? no....I've been reading this board longer than you've been partying there bud...

now speaking of rookie's...isnt that why you hate Platinum? You got fired from there cause you didnt get promoted to VP of Lights? Rookie Light Man! :D

Originally posted by riggitytiggity

Rookie here? yes....rookie reading? no....I've been reading this board longer than you've been partying there bud...

now speaking of rookie's...isnt that why you hate Platinum? You got fired from there cause you didnt get promoted to VP of Lights? Rookie Light Man! :D

the last thing i got was fired from that place they call a club bro. You make me laugh. Are you cool because you have been reading this club board longer then I have been partying. You must be very proud of yourself. You fucking hand job. Say all you want it don't bother me it entertains me and is making my day go by real fast. TOOL! Please keep it coming I have another hour left in my work day.

Originally posted by whatevaman

the last thing i got was fired from that place they call a club bro.

well...thats what we all assume. I mean..you were promoting the club back in the day...now you think youre cool to not call it a club at all. Then youre all like "yo platinum owes me money.....wahhhhhhhh wahhhhhhhhh wahhhhhhhhhhh". I mean if I'm gonna post here...I'm gonna tell it like it is.

Shut up about the probably $50 that the platinum owner owes you and move on and get back to school or something. I personally dont go out anymore so I could care less about Platinum but I just think its pitiful to see some guy who got jipped of $50 for doing the lights...thats the biz. If you dont want to be in the biz....go get an education and get out of the club biz. Straight up

All Marshel has to do is: Reply on this board that he was wrong

- Reply that he sucks and then the bleeding will stop for now.

Because we all know in 2 months, he will forget the beating he took and bash another dj, for not be as underground as him.

Just face it Fairbanks

You are the weakest dj

GOOD BY:D