Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If Jon Peters and Junior Vasquez switched places...

tru - but my beef has to do with the owners of the place, not the crowd. i can deal with any crowd.

i just refuse to put a single penny in those guys pockets...i think they run the worst club in the city and have no respect for the people who come out. from cost to dick head bouncers to leaky pipes, bad sound, no AC and overcrowding the place, etc. etc.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by sierafoxtrot

are u THAT fucking DUMB!? BE YOURSELF @ VINYL IS ORRIGINALLY A FUCKING GAY PARTY!... ignorant people... just DONT TALK!... EVER! :blown: and CP kids fucking RUIN parties anyway... fucking horrible... STAY HOME.

you're too funny!

I am too tired to argue with you, so just read what cintron wrote

Originally posted by sierafoxtrot

are u THAT fucking DUMB!? BE YOURSELF @ VINYL IS ORRIGINALLY A FUCKING GAY PARTY!... ignorant people... just DONT TALK!... EVER! :blown: and CP kids fucking RUIN parties anyway... fucking horrible... STAY HOME.

Aren't you a CP Person...........................

Your attitutde ruins parties...........................

When considering the remixes that have been created by both Peters and Junior, I would have to say that Junior's are far better. His music is beautiful, bottom line.

As far as DJing goes, I don't think it's a matter of one dj being better than the other. Jonathan Peters brings Factory to new heights every Sunday with his nasty, attack-mode, New-mother-fuckin-York House Music. Peters spins disgusting, agressive house music that reminds me of the machine that Factory truly is; it's a machine that continuously cranks out music that pulsates throughout Manhattan, let alone 46th street.

Junior's music is diverse, beautiful, and at times, nasty as a motherfucker. His selection is not agressive, but one can hear the quality in his mixing; he creates an indescribable vibe. When in the right mood, however, he will crank out a self-created beat that will remind many that he is still on top of his game, and can get nastier than the nastiest of dj's when he's ready to.

Originally posted by codica3

Yeah I think people would considering how Junior stops in the middle of his sets and there is complete silence and refuses to spin again until his booth is cleaned. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Come on he might be a drama queen but he's not that bad yet:D

He stoped that nite at earth because the roof was leaking down on his shit and he had told the club about it the week before . It worked because no more leaks in the club.