Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ongaku:// This Friday - Week 4!

stryke303

Originally posted by meng

Someone's starting to sound like a broken record. :rolleyes:

Hey Greg, what style of music does DJ Nova spin?

I know, I know.... But I was sick this past friday, thats why I could'nt make it. I'll def try this friday.... Sean> will you be spinning?

Can't make it Friday night....gotta gig with the damn cover band in Pompano Beach....gotta make that $$$$......the only times I can cancel gigs with the cover band are when I get a gig spinning records......

Hope all goes well this Friday, guys. Have fun!

Hey no problem, Greg. You guys have a good thing going and people need to be made aware that the party Friday nights is at RED so get your asses over there! Great music, good vibes, and relaxed dress code.....nothing like going to a good party dressed comfortably....

Greg, I'm diggin the hell out of that UK Gold and Holger Flinsch album. Pretty much everythin I bought yesterday I threw into a mix last night and it sounded great. Now i Just need to build some shelves in here to store this conglomerate of records.

Adam Beyer - Ignition Key (2x12)

UK Gold - Retuned (1x12",1x10",1x7")

Stacy Burket - Rice Gods

Barrio Brothers feat Onionz and Joeski - Flippin' It

Holger Flinsch - Collapsing new people

DJ Rasoul - Soul Searching Vol 1.

+ whatever I got the night before. And I'm going to do my Soma order in a few.

Albums are great! :)

See you friday.

DEEP DOWN IN MIAMI,

Ramon C.

You know how much it sucks that I have to drive my ass to Pompano beach tonight to play at Fisherman's Wharf with the damn classic rock cover band for 4 hours for 100 bucks?

:rolleyes:

Good luck tonight, guys.....may the force be with you....

oh and fuck the Seminoles...thank you.....:cool:

This looks interesting. I’m coming down from NY and I think I’ll check this party out.

I was listening to one of DJ Nova’s demos from a few years back and I like his style. So this place is on Washington but what’s the cross street? I know parking is a bitch down there and I’ll sick to the side streets.

Originally posted by bogb

This looks interesting. I’m coming down from NY and I think I’ll check this party out.

I was listening to one of DJ Nova’s demos from a few years back and I like his style. So this place is on Washington but what’s the cross street? I know parking is a bitch down there and I’ll sick to the side streets.

Heya,

Red is on 737 Washington...between 7th and 8th...right next door to the pizza place. hope to see ya there!

cheers,

Stryke

Originally posted by lavosdeldiablo

Im gonna try to make it tonight guyz...Sorry i havent made it out the passt couple of weeks...Ive been house hunting (mission) :(

not to worry...i know how that is. and we will have you back to play soon!

stryke

ps>> any chance of getting bugaloo out tonite?

Originally posted by lavosdeldiablo

Im gonna try to make it tonight guyz...Sorry i havent made it out the passt couple of weeks...Ive been house hunting (mission) :(

??? House hunting??? At 10:30p-5:00a??

Either, your Miami's newest cat burgaler, or I'm calling bullshit.

hehe... Just kidding JT. Hope to see you out tonight.

As for you Buga-where?? I'll believe you when I see you. hehe. Congrats on the Britto thing. Thanks for the Substance/Stryke inclusion.

L8R,

M@