Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space: Lunar Sessions on the Terrace w/ Special Guest..

biznation00

Saturday, September, 28th

The Lunar Sessions

on the Space Terrace.

with Special Guest Dj

Tarentella (Tarentella & Redanka)

:direct: Characterized by a unique style of deep, funky house with a crisp, driving, progressive edge, Tarentella and Redanka’s unrivaled positive attitude and diligent work ethic combine to breathe fresh air into DJ booths worldwide.

along side Terrace Lord & Resident

ROLAND

Droppin' layers of breeze filled funky, percussive-proggy tunes...

Lunar Sessions: A celebration of Tasteful music complimented by an enchanting atmosphere.

GUEST list & Table RSVP >> Biznation00@hotmail.com

:idea: Spread the good Music Knowledge.

Lunar Trivia: Tarentella & Redanka's latest album release is titled??

**winner receives 3 ViP access Bands on the Terrace.

Space

142 NE 11 Street

Downtown Miami

www.clubspace.com

the tarrentella cd P.E. came out on my label this year...its fucking wicked.. he'll probobly play a bit more tribally and funky though on the patio.. Unfortunately, they have chris opening.. he'll play 12- 4ish or so... You all should check it out.. the man is wicked..

cya saturday ~

J

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by biznation00

good one mikey... turns out that's a pretty tasteful album. A must hear for those who follow quality proggressive.

Saleen,

see me for the bands...;)

Hasta.

Biz i'm gonna call you tommrow, i have a problem, Opium gave me a free table and a couple bottles for free and we want to go to both, but who knows what time we get to space.

Also do u think its wise to put me near the dj booth on the patio?

You're gonna pass up a night at Space with Saeed, Palash, Tarantella and Redanka for a night at Opium?!?!?

So what if OG offered you a free bottle or two, Saleen, I'm sure Biz and co. will make your stay comfortable at Space, too.

hey saleen,

with chris bourne (tarrantella) playing first on the patio at space......I recomend you go directly there... he is amazing and you shouldn't miss one second of his set. He also doesn't come around too much these days - think twice before heading to opium over chris's set - TRUST ME~

this summer i have been very fortunate to discover the sounds of dj rolland. his new cd lunar sessions 2 is simply amazing. rolland's best work to date. watch out miami as this rising local superstar is tearing up the space blue room in the early part of the night and then the patio for his refreshing and progressive lunar sessions.

jon it's good to see you posting. i look forward to seing you at space this saturday. haven't seen you since the bliss party on 7.4.02 ............i can wait to listen to tarrentala. and saeed & palash are simply sick. one of the top 10 progressive dj's in the world for sure. i would like to congratulate the marketing team of space for bringing down such quality talent this summer and beyond. biz, as always thank you for the great times at space. see me this weekend for some more cd's......

hey there,

Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow as well. should be a fun evening. Just in - space has booked me to do a patio set the night b4 thanksgving. should be awsome - I am planning a set of classics, tribal funk, and even some cool breaks... I am excited... anyways - cya saturday

Jon

jon, please tell me that you will be opening up for dave seaman when he comes to crobar later this month. it's been one year since last thanksgiving that i heard that twisted combination. i will be there at space next friday. it'm my birthday celebration. 1st i'm going to crobar to hear james zabiela. "off the chain" then on my way to space. c you tommorow jon. for some funky dope house music.

hey there,

the answer is YES - I am opening for dave seaman... Looking forward to it as well.. Always fun to play with Mr. Seaman.. as for tomorrow man, your a week off on zabiela - he is next friday the 4th at crobar... tarrantella will be off the hook tomorrow though.. he is playing the early set, should open around midnight.. hope to see you all on the patio.. thanks again for the support!~

J