Clubplanet Nightlife Community

IMPORTANT- IBIZA HELP! will be there tomorrow

I´m currently in Salamnca .. we booked out trip to Ibiza yesturday, from here for THIS WEEKEND....

All she could get us was the Tagamago http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/tagomago/

It´s in San Antonia.. is this going to be a problem ? Whats the best way to get around to Ibiza , and the Clubs themselves ? we had no choice because we booked so late, but are we still going to be able to hit the big clubs and stuff ??

Any reply would be great, I´m nervouse now since we were´nt able to get into a closer htel,.. has anyone stayed in San Antonio b4...?

I´ll be back in a few hours (its 5 pm here) to check this... THANKS!!

------------------

AIM: blondymu

clubnyc.jpg

ibiza 101 -

ibiza town is where the majority of big clubs are, but there are several located between san antonio and ibiza

san antonio is town of choice for brits and germans, but they seem to be into the drinking scene. s.a. has tons of cool bars, cafe del mar bieng one of them

as far as getting around town, public trans sux. if you can swing it get a rental car it's the best way to get around. cabs are kinda tough to get, especially rolling out of a club at 8 am. i heard sometime the hotels or clubs themselves have shuttles, but never took, or even saw, one.

getting into the clubs on such a late notice shouldn't be a problem. early in the evening you can hit the bar area in either s.a. or i.t. and will find people selling tickets to various clubs. they average about $40 - 50 u.s. but generally come with a drink ticket or two. even without the drinks, the music, atmosphere and people make it money well spent. DO NOT WAIT TO GET THEM ON LINE!!! they will sell out, but we were able to get tickets for large groups (10+) as late as 11 pm (but try not to wait that long).

have an amazing time, we're heading back in less than 3 weeks!

I'm staying in the Mar Blau this year! It's nice to see I'll be in a convenient location. We decided not to get a car and just cab it, walk or bus it around the island.

How far of a walk is it to the Port? The guy I booked it through said it's about 5-10 minute walk...

You can get into most of the clubs even at 4 in the morning.

And they sell tickets at the preparties, stores, bars, restaurants, hotels...as long as they are still open (bought tix to MOS at pacha at 230am for the same night.)

you can get a cab to most places you want to go. if you rent a car...note that you can probably only get a stick shift. I had requested an automatic 3 months before i went, and it ended up costing me $1000 for a 10 day period. I only used it a few times.

I stayed at Mar Blau in Los Molinos (really close to ibiza town) so it might be worth just finding it and walking in to ask if there are any rooms available. It ran us around 70 a night for a suite with a small fridge (but no air conditioning) that sleeps 4.

and we walked home from space and pacha on several occasions.

nobody plans anything in advance in ibiza, so don't worry if you just go there and have no clue about what you want to do.

Archived