Clubplanet Nightlife Community

good times at the Plat once again

last night was another dose of fun at Platinum last night....I was a little skeptical about a college party but it seems that the word is getting out to the RU community and the women are starting to show up:D

big shouts to DJ Prime and Roque1, and to Davisg for workin his blend of hiphop reggae and house music to get peeps goin (and for lettin me and Prime jump on for a hot minute too ;) )

Tina Ann is SLAMMIN:eek: and she actually sung, unlike some performances Ive seen from house music performers....

also a pleasure to meet vsolt and grace (didnt catch your SN) who are some very very fine ladies and some incredible :bootysha:

next week's gonna be bigger than ever.....:party:

BG

Originally posted by davisg

Once again.......DRUNKEN MADNESS!

It's becoming a ritual that Prime and BG get the last song of the night and just tear it up! I wonder what gems you'll have for next week? Great crowd last night, I had a lot of fun. Those $1 shots kill me.

lol....im sorry to be such an attention hog but once ive got a few in me all i want to do is work the efx or spin or do something...lol

ill be bringin you a cd with some goodies on it this week ;)

BG

the party was def. a fun time. Very nice to meet ysolt and grace.

Tina Ann :eek: very good looking. GOod performance also.

big shout to prime u pimp, bg, gary and anyone else who came out and had a great time.

and of course ben, jen and the rest of the staff.\

see you all next week.

:roll: :roll:

Thanks to all of you BG, DAVIS G, STeve R and Steve and big DAn and Ben. my lil Bartender Marie and all the staff..I cant do it without all of you....Its a group effort and the numbers keep going up....Grace and Ysolt give me a call this week so i can fill u in on the info.....(kick ass dancers too OMG) I think there promoters names should be SKEAKERS PIMPETS) Tina Anne was nice to watch but ummm i was busy during the show...I loved that....then the girl yacked on the stairs....so i kicked them out and gave em a botle of water...

wow i saw tons of old Stingrays peeps out there too...I was in shock..Kelly, michelle and michelle Big ups to Jay canossa and Jerry dunn too and my man Rob the light guy...( my surf club light guy) your the man....

Thanks all of you....

B-day for Chalhoub this Friday and then

Oct 11th

MTV - JACKASS'S STEVE O will be running around lighting his nut hairs and ass hairs on fire and letting people kick him in the balls and staple letter to his Ass....should be allot of fun...Wee Man will be there too....

october 18th is The flash back party with DJ Prime and Davis G....

Platinum_10-11_b.jpg

heeeyy everybody its grace! watch out now this is my first post ever! haha my cousin ysolt will be proud of me. tons of fun at platinum thanks to my partner in crime ysolt (y salt when u can pepper? LOL), BG (you rocked with or without alcohol, cant believe ure my neighbor!), the man dj prime (thanks for the drinks, the sneaker pimpets will def give you a call haha), dave (hah! its nice meetin you..funny we finally met you, we've seen ya everywhere since the summer), steve (dunno if youre a cp member but if youre readin this.. WATSUP!)... will see you all soon! ;)

pipdaddy...hey watsup, did i really meet you last friday?

carusomaas (did i spell it right? sorry if i didnt!)...have i met u too?

Originally posted by gracer

heeeyy everybody its grace! watch out now this is my first post ever! haha my cousin ysolt will be proud of me. tons of fun at platinum thanks to my partner in crime ysolt (y salt when u can pepper? LOL), BG (you rocked with or without alcohol, cant believe ure my neighbor!), the man dj prime (thanks for the drinks, the sneaker pimpets will def give you a call haha), dave (hah! its nice meetin you..funny we finally met you, we've seen ya everywhere since the summer), steve (dunno if youre a cp member but if youre readin this.. WATSUP!)... will see you all soon! ;)

Good to see ur on here now...GraceR....Your welcome...See u friday...but give me a call b4 so i can talk to u guys...Bye

Originally posted by djprime

Oct 11th

MTV - JACKASS'S STEVE O will be running around lighting his nut hairs and ass hairs on fire and letting people kick him in the balls and staple letter to his Ass....should be allot of fun...Wee Man will be there too....

Hmm its a toss up either STEVE O OR LUZ DIVINA RICHIE RYDELL AND ZIGGY AT METRO thinking thinking oh wait wee man will be there too, I made up my mind:blown: no comment.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by gracer

gEeZ... took u long enough!

wat's this week's line-up?

Originally posted by djcreep

yeah, some people are having a hard time grasping this concept. . .

your right...its not hard to understand...and the fact is...that Luz Divine is a great song but not on the radio, not in the stores...Great for people that are into SF and Temps...I played it in the summer and Really Great for MEtro....Richie has been working that song song since end of July and playes it for a half an hour...To wach is own....

Im sure Billy ray Cyrus - Singing Inky Brinki Heart would be great at the Old Music BOX...But not at PLatinum or Metro Lounge....

Different Clubs - Different Areas- Different Format _ Diffenerent Promoter's that dont Bash other promoters ideas or venues

i went to platinum a few weeks ago.

i swear i dont get it. there was tribal then into hip hop and back an forth and other stuff. i mean what was this a college party or something. im jsut glad they didnt have like birthday cake in the dj booth or big happy birthday signs up. hahaha just kidding. actually the only thing that sucked about platinum is the ride home. i dont remember it at all and i probably couldnt find the place sober not in NB too much so i dont know it well.

you guys did throw a good party ill be back