Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Naked Music W/ Miguel Migs, Jay J & Boomerang 10/26

mrjoebudious

NAKED ON THE BEACH - SATURDAY OCTOBER 26TH - NIKKI BEACH 3-10 PM

Aquabooty brings back its signature events Saturday October 26th at the Nikki Beach Club in Miami Beach. 3 pm - 10 pm

The talent

Miguel Migs (Naked Music, Transport, San Fransisco)

Jay J (Moulton Studios, San Fransisco)

Boomerang (Budious Maximus, Aquabooty resident)

Live custom visuals by Locomotion.

This is a State wide marketed event. Hotel rooms available at the Townhouse Hotel for special rate.

Official after party will be at DiRty LiTtlE FunKy ThiNg@LOLA

Mark your calendar and call you friends. This will be a DAY & NIGHT you will never forget!!

Joe Budious

Aquabooty

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by fidosgrrl

I got to know please I think the track is

Bluesix PURE and the re mix is called petal pusher

I have to go into my crate to be sure

Be pure

everything that I am I adore.

it''s the reason that lives for ....

It's my heart that I need to be sure

yes it is the same guy. Petalpusher is one of his other artistic names. He also mixed Blue Six's "Sweeter Love" and "Music and Wine"; both great tracks. :D

Cool. We'll show those pretentious bastards that normally frequent NB what it's all about.

Joe, are you still renting a seperate soundsystem for Miguel? I'd hate to see his sound go to waste on that POS Bose rig they have in there. "No highs, no lows, good god it must be Bose!"

Bose is what I put in my kitchen, not a club!

Originally posted by pod

Cool. We'll show those pretentious bastards that normally frequent NB what it's all about.

Joe, are you still renting a seperate soundsystem for Miguel? I'd hate to see his sound go to waste on that POS Bose rig they have in there. "No highs, no lows, good god it must be Bose!"

Bose is what I put in my kitchen, not a club!

wiseguy has spoken! :D

Pod:

Aquabooty has demonstrated me and my gang that he takes sound serioooouuuusly. I'm sure he will get extra sound. The Naked on the Beach Party was during conference the most amazing vibe.

He surely took that into consideration when he moved his party with DHM and guests to Lola. That system sounds amazing for a small venue. I believe is the same one they use to rent for WMC events. Got hear it to believe it.

Peace,

Vipnerd

This event is the largest financial risk I have ever taken in my life. We have ALL the financial responsibility and we need all you music heads support if we want parties like this to happen again. We will be selling presale tickets for only $10!!! That's seven hours of pure, unadulterated, soul filled, house funk. PLUS!!! The Official After Party will be at DiRtY LitTlE FuNky ThiNg

WITH NO COVER AND OPEN BAR 10:30-11:30 (Naked on the Beach ends at 10pm). So that's 14 hours of mad, deep, pumpin', house music for only TEN BUCKS!!!!! Presale tickets will be available at Uncle Sam's Music and at the Door Saturday nights at our LOLA gig. Only 500 presale tickets will be sold!!!

I hope you feel this is a hook up.

We hope for yours and others support.

Joe Budious

Aquabooty

JB:

I will be one of those 500 with $10 tickets, you bet. Congrats for the effort and balls. With the experience of WMC I can tell you it is a will-win situation.

I'll pass the buzz around to my people, continue to Lola and if DHM leaves me enough sole on my shoes will head down to Pappa at Space. Scary to think.

Peace,

Vipnerd

Saturday October 26th

Aquabooty & Naked Music present...

Naked on the Beach

featuring: Miguel Migs (SF) naked music

Jay -J Hernandez (SF) moulton studios

Boomerang (miami) aquabooty

w/ visuals by Locomotion

3pm - 10pm sharp / rain or shine

@ Nikki Beach, 1 ocean drive miami beach fl.

Limited 1/2 price presale tickets available @

"Dirty Little Funky Thing" saturdays @ LoLa

Aquabooty- Quality Entertainment For The Dancefloor Enthusiast.

ATTN: This was supposed to be a whole colored poster thingy. I just don't know how to use computers that well. :(

I knew they took their shit seriously, just wanted to make sure they could still do it. I know some clubs and venues get into a tiff if you bring in extra gear...Nikki needs it worst of all, the place is a nice location, but a technical atrocity...if bad sound could kill...