Naked Music W/ Miguel Migs, Jay J & Boomerang 10/26

mrjoebudious

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by digital7

Joe, I'll gladly pay the 10.00$ ... Anything to help the cause

I'll just go to the restaurant to have lunch and then stay there to avoid paying the cover :laugh: :laugh:

on a serious note: $10 to listen to Migs is peanuts, i am sure Nikki's will be packed. :D

Originally posted by laliux

you got an uncle named Sam? :D

yea...black sheep of the family...he usually gets drunk and takes ludes and runs around the backyard with his pants around his ankle (doing the "penguine dance")..needless to say, the children are scared of him, especially during "Noche Buena"...:tongue:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

yea...black sheep of the family...he usually gets drunk and takes ludes and runs around the backyard with his pants around his ankle (doing the "penguine dance")..needless to say, the children are scared of him, especially during "Noche Buena"...:tongue:

well, with all that he sure has the hook up since he has tickets for Miguel Migs. :D

we have yet to hear from the printer to know if we made the printer run for the tickets. We HOPE, the tickets will be printed for this Saturday. As soon as they are ready, we run to uncle sams and drop off a bunch. Plus look for them at LOLA on Sat nights.

btw you guys are strange (the whole naked uncle thing. . hmmm)

We like strange.

J B

Aquaboote'

Loco motion is a Miami based, animation channel. Its dope as hell. Their market is Spain and Latin America and they are, I hear, looking to come into the American market. These artists all work for the network and have all these amazing computers and such at their disposal. This is their artistic release. They are all so excited and the main guy at locomotion, Walter Zamora, is an amazing creative director, I know is pushing all the artists to bring out the GOODS!!!!

We're setting giant screens up for you all.

so check out their website www.locomotion.com . I think you will dig it.

J b

yea...black sheep of the family...he usually gets drunk and takes ludes and runs around the backyard with his pants around his ankle (doing the "penguine dance")..needless to say, the children are scared of him, especially during "Noche Buena"...

:laugh::laugh2::rofl::laugh:

well it is sponsored by "naked music".... (ducks and waits for the cheese references to fly)

Um.......sure

lol;) :tongue:

btw, did u check out the thread that u posted about places for ur parents to go to a club? three words: Sugar Hill Gang:laugh:

lol...I Just checked up on it now....no need 4 the motel though...I was away 4 the weekend remember?!?:tongue: lol:D

Miguel Miggs + Locomotion!!!!!!

I'm pretty excited about this afternoon/night event. I called some of my friends who would surely come that afternoon, to let them know that we could buy the tickets in advance for $10 instead of $20 at the door.

One of my friends mentioned a gig during WMC in which Locomotion had its visuals and told me they were dope. But now, I will post the questions they made me:

What's up if it rains Miami Style that afternoon?.:confused:

Would the event be called off?:confused:

Will we get refunds? Where?:confused: :confused:

Will you have tents??:idea:

I'm not a Nikki Beach goer, and the few times I've been there there was no rain. My friend told me that Nikki's sucks BIG time when it rains because it is an empty house, muddy and the roofed area is pretty much ghetto.

I know its only $10 but it would be fair to know your policy in advance. Depending on your policy, I'll rather spend $10 extra dollars at the door ($20 total) than simply lose $10.

HOPE IT DOESN'T RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

Vip

After a long meeting with my business partner Tomas, we concluded that it cannot rain or we stand the risk of being in financial ruin!! So, it can't rain. OK it can. Nikki has an inside area and surrounding areas now covered. But we just don't want it to. Or it can, just earlier in the day. Yes, that's it. It will rain earlier in the day and then stop at say, 10am. The inside areas can handle about 2,000 people.

This is a rain or shine event. The show will go on! So please, purchase your advanced tickets (it helps us with the huge nut) and you won't have to wait in the (please universe let it be huge) line.

In regards to the visuals. YES, same people. These guys are so talented. Its unlike anything else you see at dj performances. VERY CREATIVE!

Uncle Sams is located in beautiful Miami Beach on Washi......

Do your friends a solid, BUY AQUABOOTY PARTY BONDS!! UNCLE SAMS MUSIC WANTS YOU !!to purchase them, over and over again. Or something like that.

jb

• 2 weeks later...