Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Coke and sleeping

rybomaster

Re: what a ...........................

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by racerx1225

rookie

kaligirl :

I have almost never had a problem going to sleep. Well except for New Year's 2000 but thats another story...........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uh not really. Drugs do affect different people in different ways you know!!!

I think you need to check yourself buddy!!!

actually rookie coke effects everybody the same way in regards to sleep unless you are getting some really weak ass, cut shit, :rolleyes:

Re: what a ...........................

quote:

rookie

kaligirl :

I have almost never had a problem going to sleep. Well except for New Year's 2000 but thats another story...........

Uh not really. Drugs do affect different people in different ways you know!!!

I think you need to check yourself buddy!!!

actually rookie coke effects everybody the same way in regards to sleep unless you are getting some really weak ass, cut shit, :rolleyes:

I didn't know you were a scientist. Did you do a study on the affects of coke and sleep? I didn't think so, so stfu!!

Really I don't have to prove shit to anyone on here. I know how it affects me and I know how much and what quality of shit I do. So whatever.

kaligirl:

I didn't know you were a scientist. Did you do a study on the affects of coke and sleep? I didn't think so, so stfu!!

Really I don't have to prove shit to anyone on here. I know how it affects me and I know how much and what quality of shit I do. So

whatever

Actually since I've been partying longer than you've been alive, yes, you can say I have done many studies on it.

You debase yourself with such silly statements but I wont argue with you as obviously even if I existed since the egg of time itself my knowledge and wisdom are but a fraction of yours. You're right a highly addictive central nervous system stimulant has no chance of disturbing anyones sleep. What was I thinking?

:rolleyes:;):cool::tongue:

kaligirl:

Really I don't have to prove shit to anyone on here. I know how it affects me and I know how much and what quality of shit I do. So

whatever

Actually since I've been partying longer than you've been alive, yes, you can say I have done many studies on it.

You debase yourself with such silly statements but I wont argue with you as obviously even if I existed since the egg of time itself my knowledge and wisdom are but a fraction of yours. You're right a highly addictive central nervous system stimulant has no chance of disturbing anyones sleep. What was I thinking?

:rolleyes:;):cool::tongue:

ANd exactly how would you know how old I am, and how long I have been parting? Do you know me?? Cause I sure the hell don't know you. For your information i am over the age of 25.

Okay Mr Know It All........ You are right, there is no possible way that any drug can have a different effect on different people. Everyone rolls the same, everyone has the same trip when they do acid or shrooms, everyone that uses any other drugs, of course they all have the same affect!!:rolleyes: Is it so fucking far fetched that just maybe our body chemistry is different and it does not have the same effect on me that it does on you or the next person.

Next time you use your little fingers to type some bullshit maybe you could include some facts from your so called study!!!!

Coke sucks its a horrible high and addiction so glad i dont do that shit anymore but when i did i would just drink until alcohol would overpower the blow im glad i dont go thru that mindfuck anymore good luck

Originally posted by rybomaster

What do u take to go to sleep after doing coke?

Has anyone ever taken Ambien after doing coke to fall asleep?