Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sopranos Tonight.. All bad

It's going to be a very Anti-Italian episode. I saw it already and it really got under my skin because it betrays us as buffoons. Let me know what you think,.

Whoever wrote this one def wasent italian. Im getting pretty sick of this shit. The views are very twisted and are not true so dont take them as facts.

...from what i know......i believe michael imperioli wrote this episode........

...and as far as portraying italians as bufoons.....how do u feel about the way the mafia portrays us italians???..........they are not trying to make italians look bad....in fact i think they are trying to make the mafia look bad...or at least so the truthful grim side of it......................

Originally posted by notallthere

It's going to be a very Anti-Italian episode. I saw it already and it really got under my skin because it betrays us as buffoons. Let me know what you think,.

Whoever wrote this one def wasent italian. Im getting pretty sick of this shit. The views are very twisted and are not true so dont take them as facts.

how did you see it already?

you should be able to get the first 4 episodes on kazaa or similar program if not, and you got access to newsgroups you can check out a site called www.newzbin.com and if you register you can search newgroups for movies, tv episode, games or whatever you desire. you will need a program such as forte agent to download the movies and stuff if you got any problems i can try to help you out

on a side note i saw the episode last month and as someone whos not italian i can still see were hes comin from, but i think the injuns look just as bad so whatever it is just a tv show and i think this season is kickin fuckin ass so far, i havent lost faith, the show is the best thing goin WOO!!

cmon now..any real fan wont dl the episodes early...the first 5 episodes have been out on the internet for a few weeks but i wont dl em.. ok so that was such a boring episode...how many times were they gonna mention columbus..other than that and the death of karen, nthn happened....and was ralph gettin a dildo in his ass? haha

Originally posted by deeznutz

episode 3 pretty much sets up everything that happens in episode 4.

it doesn't really promote italians as buffoons, just opens peoples eyes and gives you a little lesson in history.

episode 3 :zzz:

episode 4 :eek:

I liked the way this episode moved... It fast, nothing dragged and it tied up some ends ..... As far as the anti Italian, bit, I think that was a bit much.....:blown:

it doesn't really promote italians as buffoons, just opens peoples eyes and gives you a little lesson in history.

I liked the way this episode moved... It fast, nothing dragged and it tied up some ends ..... As far as the anti Italian, bit, I think that was a bit much.....:blown:

Originally posted by misk

...from what i know......i believe michael imperioli wrote this episode........

...and as far as portraying italians as bufoons.....how do u feel about the way the mafia portrays us italians???..........they are not trying to make italians look bad....in fact i think they are trying to make the mafia look bad...or at least so the truthful grim side of it......................

I'm a fan however.... Forget about how they protray Italians, what about how they portray NJ has a whole. Could they pick a scummier place to film the opening credits? People already think of NJ has trash do you think this show helps our reputation any?

I feel as though, the whole show is a huge stero type, but it is just a show, made for viewers and ratings. I recently spent 3 weeks in Italy and found no one even remotly close to the characters played on Saprano's. The only thing I found myself discusing afterwards was how our History books have changed, It never really dawned on me until last night. Also, the whole scene where that Woman (forget her name) goes to "tell of the preist" basically confirmed what that Speaker was saying. Wierd.