Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jets / Fins

mikeydny

We know the JETS suck today, only thing that was good, was Vinny going out, thank god, hope Chad starts next week.

Dolphins what the hell happened there, where was that stellar defense. Fiedler 3 picks in a row to the same guy, ouch.

Should be a good game next week, Pats vs Fins.

I think the Phins have a shot vs. the Pats but they are gonna have to stop that offense after San Diego held the Pats today to 14 points.....yeah the Gonzalez dude from KC he's a bad ass no doubt.........

and you guys think the phins have it hard how bout freakin Oakland when the shitties team in the Division is KC???

San Diego and Denver undefeated the whole freakin

division looks strong as shit..... :(

but just for the dolphins who freakin hate the BILLS next Sunday be sure to watch the Raiders v. Buffalo sure to be a great game....

Originally posted by phrankadelic

fiedler blew it today. he played like shit and they still scored 30pts. defense didn't show up either. gonzalez ate em up.

i think some heads are going to roll in ny soon. pathetic showing once again.

Fiedler is a C+/B- quaterback. He can't be expected to win games. The Offense did a good job... 30 points is a good day. The total balme for this loss falls on the "D". Miami had no answer for KC's "O".

Fiedler is a C+/B- quaterback. He can't be expected to win games. The Offense did a good job... 30 points is a good day. The total balme for this loss falls on the "D". Miami had no answer for KC's "O".

I would have to second that motion.

I just don't see Fiedler taking this team to the Super bowl. The defense is great but not like the Ravens from 2 years ago. And that is what the fins need with a C+ quaterback.

Guest saleen351

Well its offcial...

The season is ova for the jets, so now I cheer for who ever plays the fish. A lose to the patts and fish are in trouble. Ricky and fielders confidence is shattered. Ricky DID FUCKING FUMBLE THAT SECOND ONE. HE KNOWS IT AND SO DOES AMERICA. THEY GOT LUCKY THAT THE REF FUCKED UP....

I think giving Jay Fiedler a C+ rating is well over his status .. I think he's a D- or F at best ... Poor decision making, no rushing skills, weak arm, a horrible field vision in addition to not knowing how to use the play action and piss poor leadership skills. I think the Fins future quarterback could be Sage Rosenfels. The Fins got him in a late spring trade with the Redskins which were clogged up at that position. He's a solid QB which a good arm and seems to have goods for a solid quarterback. The Defense played like shit letting KC's offensive line man handle them throughout the game. 30 points is generally a good offensive showing but not when the defense is letting up 40 plus points. Ricky has to take care of the fumbling problem that's been plauging him throughout his career. It's a wait and see

This is horseshit, the 3 previous games, the Dolphins were great, Fiedler was great, Williams was great now all of you wanna turn around and blame Fiedler.

That loss in no way shape or form was Fiedlers fault. You had a Tight End abuse your Defense, he abused Fletcher, he abused Freeman, he abused Zach. Taylor had no pass rush all day, and dont give me a excuse about KC's line, yes its probably the top line in the league, still you pressure that QB, call stunts, blitzes, Dolphins D is like the Jets O, dont gamble enough or take chances.

The quarterback is the leader, he takes the shit, but there is no fucking "I" in team, look at this im sticking up for the Dolphins here, lol.

This is why I LOVE DOLPHINS FOOTBALL, they lose, everyone suddenly loses faith, hope, and blames everyone, YOU CANT WIN EVERY GAME. The Sun-Sentinel today, I can only imagine is making 100 excuses why the Fins lost, they lost cause they got BEAT STRAIGHT UP. Read the POST and TIMES, and see what the papers say about the JETS and GIANTS, its boldy saying that both of them SUCKED, and especially about the JETS how they need DRASTIC changes quick.

Stop being half ass fans, and stay behind your team, and blame the TEAM, because the QB can't do everything.

Originally posted by digital7

the Fins future quarterback could be Sage Rosenfels

Sage is not ready (just yet). In a league with over 30 teams, it is a struggle to come up with 10 quaterbacks that you would rather have over Jay. Jay will never fill Dan's shoes... but he is not "that bad".... it could be worse... we could have Vinney.

Originally posted by guyman1966

Sage is not ready (just yet). In a league with over 30 teams, it is a struggle to come up with 10 quaterbacks that you would rather have over Jay. Jay will never fill Dan's shoes... but he is not "that bad".... it could be worse... we could have Vinney.

Theres not that many QB's in the league id rather have over JAY, hes in top rather then the bottom. How can you even say Jay will never fill Dan's shoes, whoever thinks he will is a moron, whoever thinks they'll be another QB in Miami to do what Marino did is a moron. Fiedler would tell your straight up he dont think he could, nor will ever.

shut your trap Mike. Don't talk to me about Dolphins football. Stick to talking about Vinny and his self distructing body ...

I've never liked Jay Fiedler, never .. I don't think he's the caliber quarterback that I would have leading my team. I don't think he has the goods. AGAIN, this is MY OPINION! .. and just for the record, who's lost faith? certainly not me so check yourself

shut your trap Mike. Don't talk to me about Dolphins football. Stick to talking about Vinny and his self distructing body ...

I've never liked Jay Fiedler, never .. I don't think he's the caliber quarterback that I would have leading my team. I don't think he has the goods. AGAIN, this is MY OPINION! .. and just for the record, who's lost faith? certainly not me so check yourself

Please, your like the rest of the "we cant sell out a game, blackout game" fans down here, they win, your on a high for a week, they lose, you self destruct as a fan, and blame the QB. Dont tell me what I should start sticking to talk about, especially in a thread, that I started to talk about football. Ouch the Vinny comment hurt, Vinny going down yesterday was the highlight of every single JETS fan season so far, so im glad.

And maybe YOU didnt lose faith, but I listened this morning to about 10 callers in a row to Howard, all paniced because you lost to the Chiefs, they couldnt grasp the fact you guys got outplayed. I agree I dont see Fiedler leading this team to the Superbowl, but hes definetely not a D-F QB.

Give Sage the rest of this yr plus next and I think he'll be ready.

Chad Pennigton however is clearly ready to take over the Jets

Give Sage the rest of this yr plus next and I think he'll be ready.

Chad Pennigton however is clearly ready to take over the Jets

In all honesty, I think the Fins should play Lucas, wish the Jets would of kept him.

Pennington came into that game ready to go, like he was already warmed up or something. Hes 100 times faster then Vinny, I wish our bye was next week, fucking KC, Priest Holmes should improve on his season TDS next week bigtime.

Originally posted by mikeydny

Please, your like the rest of the "we cant sell out a game, blackout game" fans down here, they win, your on a high for a week, they lose, you self destruct as a fan, and blame the QB. Dont tell me what I should start sticking to talk about, especially in a thread, that I started to talk about football. Ouch the Vinny comment hurt, Vinny going down yesterday was the highlight of every single JETS fan season so far, so im glad.

And maybe YOU didnt lose faith, but I listened this morning to about 10 callers in a row to Howard, all paniced because you lost to the Chiefs, they couldnt grasp the fact you guys got outplayed. I agree I dont see Fiedler leading this team to the Superbowl, but hes definetely not a D-F QB.

How would you know what kind of fan I am? please enlighten me in this fine day? I'd love to know ...

I could really care less about the number of fans that called in with a panic attack this morning. That aint me, so I aint worried. If fans cant deal with the Dolphins losing, oh well... I can however and I could say that they got they're asses smacked all over the field, both the offense and the defense. After all, it is a team sport

Originally posted by mikeydny

How can you even say Jay will never fill Dan's shoes, whoever thinks he will is a moron, whoever thinks they'll be another QB in Miami to do what Marino did is a moron.

The only reason I mention “Dan” is because some Miami fans I meet seem to obsess on Jay (NOTE: to the asshole in sec 440, row 9 seats 5 & 6, if I hear you bad mouth Jay again this year I’ll shut your trap like I did last year). They seem to think if you are not Bob Griese or Dan Marino, you are a suck-ass like David Woodley. I like Jay and have to root for a guy from NY! Hell, I grew up in NY and have been a diehard Fins fan since age 5.

And, one more thing…. HOWARD DAVID SUCKS ASS! He is the worst sports on-air personality I have ever heard. He is boring, uninteresting and a complete failure as a morning host. He asks his guests questions and then answers them himself (incorrectly). He loves the sound of his own voice. His play-by-play is OK, but nothing special.

And, one more thing…. HOWARD DAVID SUCKS ASS! He is the worst sports on-air personality I have ever heard. He is boring, uninteresting and a complete failure as a morning host. He asks his guests questions and then answers them himself (incorrectly). He loves the sound of his own voice. His play-by-play is OK, but nothing special.

Ugh I hate him too, especially when he said that he bleeds aqua and orange, wtf was that. I hate him in the mornings, but in the afternoon even though hes a Fins guy, Jim Mandrich, is great, definetely knows his shit, way better then Howards show...

567-056000000 thats how ya reach us.....

jay didn't blow the game...but he surely didn't help. and that's a fact. if the defense didn't blow the game, fiedler wouldn't have to force the passes he did. the fins are successful if the defense plays well. if not, and the fins have to play catch up, the fins will usually lose the game. fiedler had 5 comeback wins last year, but they usually weren't losing by much.

the whole team is to blame. the only bright spot were the special teams.

Originally posted by phrankadelic

jay didn't blow the game...but he surely didn't help. and that's a fact. if the defense didn't blow the game, fiedler wouldn't have to force the passes he did. the fins are successful if the defense plays well. if not, and the fins have to play catch up, the fins will usually lose the game. fiedler had 5 comeback wins last year, but they usually weren't losing by much.

the whole team is to blame. the only bright spot were the special teams.

There was 9:40 left in the game, they were throwing, down by 8, why wouldnt they run it, from what i watched, then listened to on the radio yesterday thre playing calling confused me, how many carries did Ricky have.

KC really impressed me....i thought they were all hype, but that offense is sick!! what can i say, they spanked us...they are one of the best offenses in the NFL...and they proved it, Green has changed over the past couple of starts and seasons...this is a diff. Trent Green....lets just hope the Fins injured get better quick...Taylor was hurt and so was Pat Sertain....and i give Fielder a C/C- rating as a QB, he isnt great but he's all we got....

i think williams only had 16 carries. but he ran the ball fairly well. and they only threw 1 screen pass to him? and look what that did. not sure on the playcalling, but fiedler did admit when they were down, he was thinking that he should throw deep more and try to force some things. not good thinking.

trent green had a career game. tony gonzalez is sick. that guy shouldn't be allowed to play TE. it's just illegal how good that guy is. kc's offensive line dominated and gave green the entire day.

fins better get surtain back cuz the patsies are going to pass all day next week. that middle of the field is looking mighty shitty.