Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I MISS Oz.....

Oz is the best show on HBO.

Too bad this upcoming season is officially the final one.

The actors, storylines, plots; all of these are great in this show. I will miss it, and I don't think that any other show on television, let alone HBO, compares to it.

I'd have to say the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th seasons are my favorites.

I hope the writers tie up some loose ends, such as:

1) Chucky Pancarmo, and what is going to happen with his infection.

2) Reverend Cleutier, and his mysterious dissapearance.

3) The newly resurrected beef between Schillinger and Beecher ever since Beecher revealed his role in Schillinger's rape of the younger boy.

4) Who is going to be the new narrator for the show now that Augustus is dead. Or is he dead?

5) The Italian crew under the leadership of the new guy (the one who shanked Augustus).

I was up late one night and I happened to catch "Last Call with Carson Daly" on NBC. He was interviewing the guy who plays Ryan O'Reilly on the show; O'Reilly said that this upcoming season ends in a way that many of the veteran OZ fans will never expect. He described the ending as if it will go against the norm, and will perhaps be of a non-violent, peaceful nature. That would be interesting.

Every so often I notice many of the cast members of OZ (i.e. Schillinger, Oreilly, and the guy who plays the man Beecher is in love with) on Law and Order, and many other shows. It's funny seeing them on these shows, especially Schillinger. I watch him playing the role of an attorney and I'm like "This is the guy who fucked Beecher up the ass."

Originally posted by brickhouse

The first 3 seasons are on DVD....I just finished watching the first and I'm about to start up on the second. I like the show quite a bit, and I think it's actually much better than the overhyped Sopranos...

So you think this too? I am going to start a new thread about the Sopranos and what other people think about it.