Orlando, Florida

Bartending

taken to another Level

This will give you an Idea!

http://www.flairbar.com/news.html

Go to the third flyer down called "Legends"

and watch the videos under "Finals"

Plus the Showcase of

DJ Marshall Fairbanks (Show up or shut up party)

and

The Yankee game with sound

on a 100 inch screen TV!

Yankee gear to be Given away

It all goes down

Wednesday

October 2cnd

Club RIO

Woodbridge

Route 1 North

between Menlo and Woodbridge mall

NOCOVER B4 9pm

9pm - 11:30pm

Ladies FREE

Guys $3 on guest list

$2 well Drinks $2 Bud lights till 11pm

Call 1.732.415.0608

for guest list

Originally posted by thepulse

and I can't wait to see it on a 100 inch screen at RIO this WED. Then we are all getting loose after the game.

alrite this is the deal....a bunch of us are going to show up. Man if you trainwreck....we're throwing stuff at you....seriously..no joke. Beer, cups, whatevers we got at the time of the "wreck". You've talked a lot of crap....if you have your stuff....than we'll come on here and say so afterwards...but if you dont, we're going nuts.....bring a shield....cause I'm drinking big tall Rum and Cokes that night. Hopefully the glass if half empty when you "wreck"......

not sure, but I'm almost positive, if not I will rectify that before wed night, the sound system sounds great, loud and clear on the dance floor and enough in the lounge bar areas, but you can still talk. Its a very warm room. Personally I like the way it sounds.

Originally posted by djprime

.Show up or shut up...thats what its about on WEd...

First off, i have no problem with you Prime, actually im hearing good things about your talents. I would be there in a second if i didnt tear my achillies tendon. And if your doubting thats it's torn, ask Cody05, Ceeotter,saynotodrama & JBR. If there is ANY WAY for me to walk with out cruthces on wednesday ill be there.

We don't need chicken wire, I'm sure we won't please everyone all the time, no one can, but trainwrecks are not part of the program. It will be vocal driven records, tribal, and club anthems from the past and present, a little bit of everything, I doubt the R&B and Hip hop will be in the mix, unless there is a majority of people there that want it. My goal is to keep the music dance oriented and get the night busy enough so we can open downstairs for the hip hop and R&B crowd. I might take requests from people if they ask nicely.

Originally posted by cosmicgate22

First off, i have no problem with you Prime, actually im hearing good things about your talents. I would be there in a second if i didnt tear my achillies tendon. And if your doubting thats it's torn, ask Cody05, Ceeotter,saynotodrama & JBR. If there is ANY WAY for me to walk with out cruthces on wednesday ill be there.

Oh no that wasnt directed to you Cosmicgate22 or anyone for that matter....It was just the slogan for the THEME of the night....it was about Marshall's Dj sKills...and obvioulsy u cant make a judgement call on it if you cant hear him play...so I jsut made a statement that everyone has to come out...and Lsiten to him to make a call on him.....

And Im glad that u are hearing good things that is cool...appreciate it...Come by Platinum or R-bar one night im working when ur leg is better....ill get ur drunk or u can limp/wheel in...LOL....Feel Better...

I should get in touch with DJQUEST from Metro mix and do a live re-cast of the Party....with Marshall....

if you don't have or want to pay $3 to enter a club, no matter who is spinning, we don't need you there, or dress in drag and get in free (BMW4JAY you can pay $5 now for that coment or go elsewhere, cause you won't be on the list). Prime by the way, did a great job, sat night at RBAR, I had a great time, thanks for the request, I met 2 lovely ladies there, and saw many more, If Qwest wants to do a live net cast fine tell them to contact me Prime; we did one with NJCLUBS.com at surf club a long time ago. By the way people the club is open at around Gametime for all those who wish to watch the game, cover charges don't begin for guys until 9pm and ladies until 11:30, Its all about the ladies, they are free until 11:30 and free on the list all night. you can PM me for the list or email sooperdj@excite.com or get in touch with DEKE promotions or Davis G. a $3 cover is a good trade off for cheap $2 well drinks and $2 bud lights and shot specials throughout the night in my opinion. Other clubs charge on wednesdays, except for champs, but If I remember correctly drinks at Champs are pretty pricey. and you get to listen to Karoake singers all night, some of them are pretty good though. Hope to see some of you there wednesday.

Peace

if you don't have or want to pay $3 to enter a club, no matter who is spinning, we don't need you there, or dress in drag and get in free. Prime by the way, did a great job, If Qwest wants to do a live net cast fine, we did one with NJCLUBS.com at surf club a long time ago. By the way people the club is open at around Gametime for all those who wish to watch the game, cover charges don't begin for guys until 9pm and ladies until 11:30, Its all about the ladies, they are free until 11:30 and free on the list all night. you can PM me for the list or email sooperdj@excite.com or get in touch with DEKE promotions or Davis G. a $3 cover is a good trade off for cheap $2 well drinks and $2 bud lights and shot specials throughout the night in my opinion. Other clubs charge on wednesdays, except for champs, but If I remember correctly drinks at Champs are pretty pricey. and you get to listen to Karoake singers all night, some of them are pretty good though. Hope to see some of you there wednesday.

Peace

You're missing my point. I wouldn't pay $.01 to see you. What makes you think anyone from this board would either? You've made fun of almost all the top DJs in NJ, and numerous members of this board. Not to mention you're not the greatest DJ. I don't support partys/DJs that have nothing good to say about others. I'm sure you'll have your following there though to support you. :laugh:

and I do support djs, as I said before, I have my favorites, of the ones I've heard, Manny the Greek, Richie Rydell, Kirk Lopez, George Calle, Mike Rizzo, Jay Demarco, Unique, Richie Santana, Anthony Devito, Teo T, Johnny Vicious, Hex, Danny T (yes I paid the $25 cover for that one), I like them all, I know I left out some others, but I can't remember everyone, and I support them all when I go out, I even stopped to see Teo more than once at the Aztec, so talk about what you know. Keep your penny and your cover $3 or $5, cause guess what, I know who you are, and your not coming in now jerkoff. Have fun wherever you go wednesday.

"How you like those fucking apples"

and your not coming in now jerkoff. Have fun wherever you go wednesday.

"How you like those fucking apples"

:laugh: Are you an idiot???? Not coming in NOW ? ? I didn't plan on going in the firstplace. I hope you're not trying to threaten me by the way. Don't make me post your "business" card that you gave me at Platinum. Hahahahh..."Fresh out"...numbers on the back...chicken scratch. :blown:

here is my.02 cents. I am going never heard him spin.

i thinkeveryone that has something to say should drag their ass there. Id like to see KostaP show up. Not that i have anyting against anyone on this board but if someone anywhere is going to say something than they should at least show and see what its about. i mean 3 bucks isnt bad at least you can watch the ynks if you dont like the music. Well i guess one way or another the drama of the puse ends on wed night. IF he sucks he sucks if hes good give credit where its due and if you dont go you cant say shit

What is this a fucking Joke

"how do you like them apples"

How original Marshal, stealing that from me:idea:

I'm sorry Club Rio, but promoting Marshal spinning at your club is not going to bring people, but keep them away.

......And yes I'm one of those big mouths that should show up because I bashed him, but first, I heard him before and he sucks and second, Mr. Fairbanks brought this upon himself.

He did this to himself.

The only way I see his set getting a good review, is if he spins in the same leauge of a set, as a Danny Tenaglia because thats the way he talks on this board, that he is so underground

so he better not play one track that anybody can ID and everything must be undergroud because that is the way he was talking .

There is a history to this fool on this board and unless you were on this board two summers ago......DON'T STICK UP FOR HIM

because the people that were here, know and for the people that weren't here, don't know.

Tooch wasn't the first dj from jersey he bashed

He's done it before and he will do it again.

He is so underground and he doesn't pack the house in Jersey because people in Jersey aren't ready for his music

So ,thats what THEPULSE has said.

Hey Marshe,l I think when prime is talking about that you are good when your sober,

I think he isn't talking about drinking:laugh:

So stop responding like he is.

Why would I go to Rio on a wednesday night to show support for such a negative dj when I can show support at Abyss for a dj that is well respected by all, a class act, a hell of a guy, and lets not forget great dj.........MANNY!!!!!!

I think the only way you can get people to come show support for Marshal is if put him in a water tank for charity and we get to chuck baseballs to dunk him in the water.