Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So Is Howells Gonna Go OFFFFFFF or Play

djdekan

Originally posted by mikeydny

So Sorry, then who are you attacking, Saleen? Dekan? Sobeton, who seem to be the ones posting about these upcoming lineups at Space which im sure your referring too....and just tell us what Dj your talking about please, I dont see why its a big deal, im sure everyone already has somewhat of a idea who your referring too..

Niko? :laugh: :laugh:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is rapidly devolving into yet another pointless thread. Danny is going to do well, I can assure you. I'll at least enjoy him :). He may not be here every month like he is for you New York people, but that makes his set that much better.

I have heard decent sets from Howells in the past however Dekan &I were up near the DJ booth for his performance @CROBAR I must say I was dissapointed his set lacked energy no buildup what so ever hopefully his performance at SPACE will do justice to his CROBAR set

To start...

Danny Howells will put on a show & a half...

Roland & Oscar are flawless mixers to say the least.

Oscar throws more loops, layers more tracks & beef's up his set better than anyone...

Space Saturdays are fine the way they are. Just cuz you hear Mauro slammin' down the tightest techno set, doesn't mean that everyone who tries it will sound the same or come close. When asking for something new, be sure what it is you are asking. Everyone doesn't program like Mauro & Techno gets very tiring if its overdone all night. You want tech or techno, we'll give you special guests from time to time & bring in a fine local in Stryke on occasion as we've done b4. Go out & support it though.

Some djs tease you with a lil' bit of everything...

In my opinion Oscar & Roland do it better than any local.. Oscar will pound you with the tribal, please you with the prog, & tease you with the Techno. Roland will break you in with house & wisk you away with percussive proggressive...

Wanna know the key to a successful dance floor?? Ask the music masters @ Space. They've been doin' it since we were wearing diapers...

If it aint broke, don't fix it...

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by biznation00

To start...

Danny Howells will put on a show & a half...

Roland & Oscar are flawless mixers to say the least.

Oscar throws more loops, layers more tracks & beef's up his set better than anyone...

Space Saturdays are fine the way they are. Just cuz you hear Mauro slammin' down the tightest techno set, doesn't mean that everyone who tries it will sound the same or come close. When asking for something new, be sure what it is you are asking. Everyone doesn't program like Mauro & Techno gets very tiring if its overdone all night. You want tech or techno, we'll give you special guests from time to time & bring in a fine local in Stryke on occasion as we've done b4. Go out & support it though.

Some djs tease you with a lil' bit of everything...

In my opinion Oscar & Roland do it better than any local.. Oscar will pound you with the tribal, please you with the prog, & tease you with the Techno. Roland will break you in with house & wisk you away with percussive proggressive...

Wanna know the key to a successful dance floor?? Ask the music masters @ Space. They've been doin' it since we were wearing diapers...

If it aint broke, don't fix it...

lets be clear, no one is attacking oscar and roland, we love them as djs, and we love their sets and we give them props. I think some of us jumped the gun and say book certain djs. All I'm saying is, lets end oscars set a little early one night and have him build to a tech sound then let a techno dj take over. PS make sure the guys on the lights can keep up with the sound change.

Tom stephans set got wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy tyre sum, too much tribal, too much house, too much any thing gets boring. I'm not saying, lets open at 10pm and toss on techno tracks. lets build it up then at like 4am, drop the hammer.

Also NYC is gonna get a taste of Picotto at ARC, in my opinion this one performance if he tears it up, will change the sound of nyc.

And the patio with Cheeslini is broken, yet they haven't fixed it. There goes your "if it aint' broke dont' fix it" comment..

did you get my PM? your box was full. let me know, I have some info for you...

This is another thing you have to understand about the patio Saleen...

If you are a music lover in search for a different theme party with a good vibe & a surprise or 2 & in this case you want to hear "uplifting-percussive" progressive & house, you go listen to Roland @ the Lunar Sessions for the 1st half of the Patio.

If you want to listen to a mix of tunes from Ivano's crate, songs you might recognize & laid back sunrise grooves to chill the morning away, then you go listen to Ivano on the patio.

Some peepz like Ivano, some like Roly & vice versa. No matter what you like, you have to respect what the other guy has created. By no means am I telling you how to live your life nor do I want you to see things my way. I know you are the Saleen & you do things your way, as does everyone else. I happen to like you as you are anyway, so I don't have a problem with it. get it;)

It would be nice to mix things up back there. but I can't give away my secret...;)

Oscar and Greg would be intresting .. just like Greg opening up for Slam at Space would be intresting. I really want to see the Slam guys back in Miami before WMC 2003. If you wanna hear these guys just pick up Past Lessons and Future Theories on Distinctive or their new 2CD mix on Mixer (US)/DMC (UK). Both Solid 2 CD comps .. starts of with some techier house and finishes off with some nice techno.

DEEP DOWN IN MIAMI,

Ramon C.

are you restricted?