Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tattoo?

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

well i know my pop told me when he got one my nona tried to take it off with a brillo pad and he said that did NOT work.

hmm but i am thinking of getting one

LOL - I've been looking up crap on the internet but I need someones opinion on it. Im wondering what your skin looks like afterwards. Mine is pretty big and I dont want some huge World War II scar on my back.

they have to do these skin graphs and stuff they said sometimes it looks worse after its removed

I heard this too!! My father has shrapnel in his back from Nam. Im having bad visuals of looking like that after the sugery.

Uugggh - can you just imagine?!?!

But if maybe you only knew what my tattoo is of - you might change your mind.

it cant be that bad. i mean my cousin had his ex girlfriends name on hsi arm and jsut had it reworked. Although if you did do it and it didnt look so great you are still cute enough to look great after a small deformity.

how did you liek deko i almost went but was slightly immobile

Aww - why you so nice? :kiss2:

But seriously - this tattoo is a little more than a small deformity.

Its like a godamn billboard on my back... and let me tell you - it definetly ain't Michelangelo's best work if ya know what I mean.

Deko was.. ehhhhh menza-menz.

I got there and everything was fine. Then I get to the bathroom and two chicks got into a fight and an apple martini goes flying in my hair. 2 Words - only me.

Where were you???

Bobby - who the heck is Kenny ?? Deko was good - its a shame I was too miserable to enjoy it. Are you going to the ClubNYC meet there? Man, even typing that felt so gay.

Mysty - Hmm, I wouldnt say "personal" - more so EMBARRASING!

LOL - I went threw a wierd phase.... and Im paying for it years later.

Originally posted by lisatodaro69

alli momma... $65 on $1800 off. no guarantees either of the area looking pretty, scarring is for sure and dont be suckered in by the doc's who say oh $250 a session for removal, takes anywhere from 6-10 to get the sucker off. :smoke:

THANK YOU!!

Whoo- hooo! Finally a straight answer! I came on here to stick to one subject and I end up talking about Deko and Marshall Fairawhatever. Figures! LOL.

Anywho - thanks for the info. I think I might make an apt. just to check it out. It was hard enough having getting punctured by a needle over and over again. Now - lasers!! They said it feels like gettting snapped over and over again with a rubber band.

Gee - sounds thrilling.

Originally posted by allishara

Does anyone have any info. regarding tattoo removal?? :otopic:

(dont even start with the jokes Jen!) [/QUOTe

Shit!! Why didn't anybody call me and tell me about this post!! Now no matter what I say it won't be funny!!! Alli I think you should keep it or maybe rework the pic of it a little!! Put some guy on top!!!! :laugh:

Originally posted by allishara

Does anyone have any info. regarding tattoo removal?? :otopic:

(dont even start with the jokes Jen!)

Here are so many places out there using a laser technique, basically it pulls layers of ink to the top, and removes it, then with each application it's the same process. it takes about 7 times for a removal........... I will get u the #

One of my clients had laser removal for a rose and vines on her forearm...She said it was about $1500 all in all, something like 6 visits. Her skin looked ok to me, but I could still see a trace of the tattoo up close; they removed about 85-90%, not visible from anything more than 5 feet away. Hope that helps...:cool:

Laser tattoo removal is a good choice, but a little more expensive. Lighter colors are harder to remove (yellows) than the darker (blacks, blues). It has to do with the laser dissipating the paint particles or something. Should take a couple of visits. . .

The way it works the laser breaks up the ink and dissolves it into your blodd thats why they do a little at a time. and here's another thing to know

IT HURTS LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER. 2 friends of mine had it done one of them said it was the worst pain hed experienced in his life (and he played college ball Real big guy) the other stopped after his first half of the visits and got it covered up because he couldnt go through with the rest of the laser removal. This was about 3 years ago dont know if things are still the same but just telling you what i was told.