Clubplanet Nightlife Community

James Zabiela Count down

Treepwood

dude, i can not wait until james zabiela on friday night. this is my b-day weekend and the club gods have decided to treat my musical b-day soul to quite a fuckin dope weekend. james z. is simply sick. his house is so twisted he will make me dance my arse off.

saleen it was good meeting you this weekend at space.and the hog as well. fellows don't miss danny howells as he is gonna teach the lesson of progressive music to the masses.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mrmovement33

dude, i can not wait until james zabiela on friday night. this is my b-day weekend and the club gods have decided to treat my musical b-day soul to quite a fuckin dope weekend. james z. is simply sick. his house is so twisted he will make me dance my arse off.

saleen it was good meeting you this weekend at space.and the hog as well. fellows don't miss danny howells as he is gonna teach the lesson of progressive music to the masses.

Personaly all these Djs are just filler till Picotto.......... See you friday, happy bd, come find me, i'll let you buy me some drinks..

Guest saleen351

I HAVE TO GO. ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS IS IN TOWN AND THEY WANT TO GO TO CROBAR ON FRIDAY. SO I'M GONNA SHOW UP FOR AN HOUR SIGN A FEW AUTOGRAPHS AND LEAVE....... UNLESS THEY'LL LET ME BRING IN MY IPOD SO I CAN LISTEN TO SOME REAL TUNES..

Originally posted by digital7

Saleen, if you dont like breakz infused tech house then dont bother showing up cuz that's what James Zabiela spins ....

I do suggest however that you go in with an open mind. This kid is the real deal

well said danny

u know i'll be there

Originally posted by saleen351

I HAVE TO GO. ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS IS IN TOWN AND THEY WANT TO GO TO CROBAR ON FRIDAY. SO I'M GONNA SHOW UP FOR AN HOUR SIGN A FEW AUTOGRAPHS AND LEAVE....... UNLESS THEY'LL LET ME BRING IN MY IPOD SO I CAN LISTEN TO SOME REAL TUNES..

someone grab his ipod and throw it in the dumpster. dude wants to kill a music vibe...

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by diegonyc

someone grab his ipod and throw it in the dumpster. dude wants to kill a music vibe...

if god him self was on the decks and mosses was on the lights, Crobar still could not have a vibe or energy.... those models don't want to mess their hair up, and they can't waste energy since they dont' eat. And the others are too worried about where their Bentley is safe in the valet hands.....

I was at Crobar on Sunday night........ those boyz sure do know how to party:D Same vibe as when I was there for Victor Calderone (on a Sunday) Labor Day 2000, but not as insane.... almost though........... Able threw down a great set...

Lots of dancing and no sleep prior to work... sweet!:tongue:

Hope everyone has fun on Friday night.........

And Saleen, you really shouldn't be so negetive... your night is ruined before you even go! You should try to be more open-minded and give it a chance... Try to have some fun;)

xoxo,

Lola:D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by lolahotass

I was at Crobar on Sunday night........ those boyz sure do know how to party:D Same vibe as when I was there for Victor Calderone (on a Sunday) Labor Day 2000, but not as insane.... almost though........... Able threw down a great set...

Lots of dancing and no sleep prior to work... sweet!:tongue:

Hope everyone has fun on Friday night.........

And Saleen, you really shouldn't be so negetive... your night is ruined before you even go! You should try to be more open-minded and give it a chance... Try to have some fun;)

xoxo,

Been to crobar twice, and twice it sucked... like my jets, its ova for crobar.... I'll go, drink, talk shit to some pigeons, hang with my friend allision, then I'll head over to either space or somewhere, or back to lauderdale to see my girl amy at sutra. PS i thought you were grounded???

Saleen:

If you want to see some good young talent, check Zabiela. Crobar can't suck Friday unless you have planned being at Space before 5:30 a.m., which means you are not giving Zabiela the atention you should.

As to Howell's at Crobar. Wasn't that the infamous night for Level when they had their Bliss Party with Parks & Wilson?

That night at Level you could hear the music pounding down Washington Ave. down from Danny's decks. And Space had Deep Dish that night. Saw all three venues. Crobar rocked so hard that Danny's audience had to end up at Space to chill down with DD.

By the way, I'm happy DH is back in town, and will be at Spin for the best Halloween Party so far. He is one of the few DJs who have played solid nights in Miami (Bed, Opium, Crobar) He certainly shadowed the original Danny during WMC. That is why people still can say Danny is the DJ of DJs.

Peace,

Vipnerd

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by vipnerd

Saleen:

That night at Level you could hear the music pounding down Washington Ave. down from Danny's decks. And Space had Deep Dish that night. Saw all three venues. Crobar rocked so hard that Danny's audience had to end up at Space to chill down with DD.

Peace,

Vipnerd

all the cpers I saw were sitting on the couch waiting to go to space. Howells was simply terrible that night. The dance floor was empty, the club its self was not packed at all.....

Originally posted by saleen351

PS i thought you were grounded???

Yeah I am.........errr, was.....

I got kidnapped! I tried to avoid it, but after 15 beers, you don't think to straight (hey, it was gay night - go figure!)... I tried the ol', "I only have $4 on me (which was the truth, now I have $2). BUT they paid for everything - cover, parking, drinks... HOW COULD I TURN THAT DOWN?

PLUS, Me, Drew and Manny hadn't gone out in ages.........and I wanted to hear Able anyways.

So now I'm not sure about this weekend....depends if I get some cashola:rolleyes: (FINGERS CROSSED!!)