Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Britney's Baby @ Nyla - Saturday, 10/5

Enter the room that takes your breath away!

Matt DeMatt, E2Go Productions and VIPClubber present 'Britney's Baby'!

The Pre-Grand Opening Night Celebration, featuring a 'Britney Spears Look Alike Contest'

New York nightlife impresario and restaurateur Matt DeMatt has joined forces with New York's sleekest and most stylish promoters: E2Go Productions and VIPCLubber, as well as Clubplanet.

This night is assured to become the hottest Saturday night in New York City in quite some time.

Nyla is a beautiful, elegant, unique and stylishly sexy venue.

Featuring state of the art sound system, a giant fireplace, huge plasma screen TV, and a 30 foot domed ceiling, as well as oversized banquettes and cozy corners. Dare to take a stroll on the catwalk to Nyla's VIP lounge overlooking this entire unique space.

NYLA, situated in one of New York's hidden treasures, The Dylan Hotel. The Dylan will be available to all Saturday's Guests with advanced bookings. The restaurant has just aquired a new executive chef Brad Gates, who assures all that dining at NYLA will be a lavish and elegant experience.

Britney Spears Look Alike Contest: if you have the style, charm and sparkle in your eye like Britney, then enter our look-alike contest to win big prizes!

Date: Saturday October 5, 2002

Time: 10:00 PM

52 E. 41 St. Between Park and Madison , NYC

Dress Code: Fashionable Attire is Requested.

Music: Musical selections will span everything from House to Classics and Rock & Roll, Disco to Hip-Hop.

Resident DJ Eddie Baez & Guests

Saturday Night is 'Britney's Baby', and is sure to put a bounce in your step, a flame in your heart, a star in your eye!

'Britney Approved'

Get on the guestlist at http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/

But how elegant could a place be while holding a gay ass "look alike contest" that sounds like an Exit event to me. :blown:

And as a 23 yr old guy i ofcourse love everything that is pretty spears, but come on guy. You must have really been a "premier #1 promoter and resturauntor" (i probably spelled that wrong) to come up with that amasing promotion. What resturaunt did you work for ? Wendy's ? Will i get a Britney look alike statuet in my next happy meal ?

Let me make some things CLEAR here.

It is a Grand Opening Of the New "Big Britney's Baby Party" That unfortunatly

Never Had a chance to Happend at NYLA before. So, time is running out and we will not accept any reservations with more then six people.

DJ Eddie BAEZ is ON, you can get food till 3am in the morning

And Enjoy your stay with us, if you can GET IN.

:eek:

NYLA0010.jpg

Nyla is a big fucking dump. The first joke is the "strict door policy and dresscode" which I just brushed by in tore up jeans, a tshirt and hat.

Next its swarmed with 18 year old whores thinking they are the actual popstar pig herself from head to toe. And you got the upper class Bridge and Tunnel guidos who are too "eloquent" for Roxy, SF, and other meatpacking gel infested rat traps.

Since 99.999950% of the people here havent been to a upscale place nyla may be a nice change afterall.

hey hey hey i HAVE been to some nice, upscale places.... maybe nyla isn't at the top of the list, but there are MANY clubs and lounges out there that are 1000 times worse...... this place has got class -- people just diss it because the owner happens to be a bubble gum pop star --

:mad:

Here are some final words as our time and patience is running out.

I urge everyone to give it a good shout this Saturday.

Before we post the pics of our success Grand Opening party and every one will blow next sticky away with complements, we look upon those dissatisfied and ambiguous in the party's future and success.

As we do not have a luxury to fail, we will represent NYLA and Britney's Baby Party to its finest and hoping that this party will make up for all the previous dissatisfaction in association with this place. Here is another one from NYLA.

:whip:

NYLA0017.jpg