Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ut2003? Wc3?

Anyone played UT2003 yet? i'm in the process of d/l it... the screenshots look good, but the minimum requirements are, as usual, insane...

i'm also getting a copy of warcraft 3... i forgot that was on the way... anyone played that?

(god its nice to not have a job... i haven't gotten/played anything new in like 2 years...)

Warcraft 3 is fun.

It's like C&C but in medievel times.

There are 2 demos of Unreal Tournament 2003 out there.

The small demo only has 2 maps and is for multiplaying,

and the huge one has about 10 maps each, but no mutliplaying.

You wouldn't happened to have the cd-key for Warcraft 3, would ya?

UT2003 actually runs better then UT...except they shouldnt of called it UT2003....they should of called it Quake2003...because its a completely different game practicly....except for the bombing runs...those are so damn fun it hurts....youll see what i mean...

as for WC3 havent had the pleasure...but i hear good things...i also hear it has absolutly no replay value....but i could be wrong.

:flame:

quake2003...fuck, i could tell from the pictures... it looks like q3a...

btw... is the final in stores yet? its been released online, lol...

as for wc3... how does it compare to starcraft? and when does starcraft 2 come out?

key? possibly... it cutoff the d/l halfway... i gotta wait for the bot to go back online... once i get it i'll let you know what the deal is...

yarin: they don't call it "FUNemploymentâ„¢" for nothing... (ahhhh you're tax dollars at work... ;) )

Originally posted by doubtness

The final version of UT2003k is not out yet, but supposely there is one out there. ;)

I was never impressed with StarCraft, dunno why?

Waiting for Doom III and Quake IV.

wOoHoO!!!

heh.. well let me be the first to tell you its not a rumor... ;)

its a pain in the ass to get in the first couple of days... all the bots are always fully queued...

i'm not excited about D3, but maybe i'll be wrong.... QIV will be sweet...

didn't like SC? really? i loved that for a while... sc2 is definately something i'm looking forward too...

Originally posted by joeg

lol...

seeing as how i'm babbling about the former... its pretty obvious what the situation is with the latter... :(

:laugh: i want to try ut2003 but i dont feel like wasting the time to download the demo and install it. im gonna wait for the full version

Originally posted by somebitch

:laugh: i want to try ut2003 but i dont feel like wasting the time to download the demo and install it. im gonna wait for the full version

what kind of l33t h4x0r r u???? :tongue: lol... just go d/l the full version...

There was/is this online futuristic online rpg called Anarcy Online....the game itself blows goats...but in the newbie area there are these little worm things that you can kill called Leets....very funny...especially when they squeal when they die.

:flame:

Originally posted by joeg

what kind of l33t h4x0r r u???? :tongue: lol... just go d/l the full version...

wow... i tryed playing ut2k3, and my fucking dual p3 550, 384mb, w/ tnt2u 32mb runs it like CRAP... like 15fps....

i even turned all the quality stuff down low and i get maybe 25fps...

god, i remember when i used to get like 100fps in quake2... lol....