Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If you were stranded on an island...

djmikedr

...ok..ok.......

...i would want him to love me unconditionally......because i have been the victim of love unrequited and nothing hurts more....and i also know that i love on different levels......just because i don't love him 'unconditionally'.......doesn't mean i don't love him or appreciate him......and i would be sensitive to the fact he loves me since i know how it feels to love more than the other....

wtf.......i dunno....see if that makes any sense

Originally posted by misk

...ok..ok.......

...i would want him to love me unconditionally......because i have been the victim of love unrequited and nothing hurts more....and i also know that i love on different levels......just because i don't love him 'unconditionally'.......doesn't mean i don't love him or appreciate him......and i would be sensitive to the fact he loves me since i know how it feels to love more than the other....

IM WITH YOU GIRL. i definitely wouldnt wanna be the one whos head over heals for someone who didnt feel the same way about me... also, being the loved one gives you the upper hand :laugh:

...ok..ok.......

lmao, so what if the guy is head over heels for YOU and you think he is annoying as hell--you will be running all over the island from him, LOL ;)

seriously, this is tough--i guess i would rather be selfish and have him love me, and hopefully, i love him back...other than that, we better at least get along well enough for some great outdoor sex ;)

Originally posted by apotheosis

I would rather be in LOVE with her.

Time would go by much faster and happier.

.....not if she tells u she hates u and would rather screw herself with a bamboo stick then ever make love to u...............

........then u would have to spend your days hollowing out coconuts to make sweet love to.............

.......and suthrbelle.........in my above post i should have stated my island companion will be hot...along with the skill of WoRkInG iT........i will not settle for anything less

.....not if she tells u she hates u and would rather screw herself with a bamboo stick then ever make love to u...............

........then u would have to spend your days hollowing out coconuts to make sweet love to.............

a. no problem. I'd rather enjoy watching that. Im entertained.

b. again, no problem. I'd still have a face to get-off too.

:laugh:

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . I'd rather have an Anaconda with 3 hollow points (just in case).. . . :aright: . . .

..that's just twisted...hilarious...but twisted...

...but would you love the anaconda...would you have feelings for it...or would you simply view it as a tool...poor snake....it wouldnt know what hit him/her/it...

Originally posted by tastyt

Ok Mikey, here's a real answer... I'd rather he be in love with me. I've been in love with someone who didn't give a rat's ass about me, and it's a feeling I never wish to experience ever again.

:(

...i would never let a day go by where you did not feel my love for you...

Originally posted by apotheosis

with one other person.

Would you:

a: Want to love that person unconditionally

or

b: Have that person totally in love with you?

I'm going to have to go w/........

Can i have both?

BUT if i had to pick one-I would say B. Knowing that someone is absolutley totally in love w/ you is the best feeling in the world.

:heart:

Originally posted by sugar_n_spice

I'm going to have to go w/........

Can i have both?

BUT if i had to pick one-I would say B. Knowing that someone is absolutley totally in love w/ you is the best feeling in the world.

:heart:

Ummm.... have you ever had someone absolutely totally in love with you- when you didnt' love them back? Obviously not, because if you had you'd know it's very far from being the best feeling in the world...

Not as bad as the reverse, but it still blows donkey dick.