Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Spin: Desyn Masiello this fri.oct.4th (Rev. Trivia)

biznation00

Friday, October 4th

Revolution @ Spin :spin: welcomes...

Desyn Masiello

:direct:a rare breed of DJ. Not content with founding one of the most exciting and respected new record labels in London, he also has a reputation as one of the most talented and upfront DJs in the world. His ear for a tune has become a hallmark; consistently picking up on unknown tracks and exclusives and turning them into dance floor monsters, which make his every set a spectacular event. During Desyn’s flawless DJ sets, he displays a wide range of music and styles, from classics to deep sexy house to funky progressive, always feeding off the crowd and the vibe to deliver a set in tune with the occasion. His upfront style and extensive selection of material has earned him recognition and praise from the very highest levels.

along side residents

Ivano Bellini

&

Mark Leventhal (in the loft) for a refreshment of funk, Hip Hop & R&B da right way...

Here's a tip: late afternoon/early nite on the beach be on the look-out for Spin reps & your favorite Bartenders handing out COMP admission & OPEN bar wristbands good till 1AM!!

SPiN :love: LOCALS!!

If you haven't checked out Desyn yet, come out and be humbled. Other than the obvious which is his excelence in track selection, his programming is on the money- short of no one in the industry... Bottom line, Desyn's sets rock !! Hope to see u guys this Friday!!

Guest list & ViP Table Resevations >> Biznation00@hotmail.com

other helpful Desyn info:

www.sexonwax.com

www.bullittbookings.com

Knowledge is power...

Revolution Trivia:

Desyn's 1st track released is titled?? & his latest Album is called??

(winner gets 4 COMP ADMISSION & OPEN BAR wristbands good till 1am this friday only)

See u @ Spin!! :spin:

Club Spin

320 Lincoln Road

So.Beach

www.clubspin.com

Biz:

I'll check him at Space opening for Danny. I would had liked to check him at Spin, like last time, but Zabiela is really, fuking good.

Do you know if LP will bring him to the terrace again? Even for a Luna Session? His sunrise session last time was the best patio I've experienced.

Peace,

Vipnerd

Good call mikey!! U & Lalo are on top of things when it comes to trivia. Unfortunately, I wont have that offer for Mauro.

Your choice who the winner will be.. ;)

here's a tougher question...

Revolution Trivia: Ashelle Casselle's 1st residency was @?? what year was he granted this residency??

Upcoming Spin Revolution Events (October):

Ashelle Casselle

Parks & Wilson

Originally posted by mikeydny

Can I use this for Picotto instead, lol if not give it to laliux, since he would of probably been the first to respond anyway, I knew I wasn't gonna go, I just like trivia. :D

I also like trivia but I won't attend Spin on Friday so thanks for the offer Mikey. Maybe, Biz can replace the prize for Saturday @ Howells.

Biz? :D .. please say yes! :D

I'll come up with a different prize for Danny Howells @ Space. In the meantime, if Mikey can't come up with a winner, I'll take first response on the Ashelle Casselle question...

Do you know if LP will bring him to the terrace again? Even for a Lunar Session?

:idea: ahhh, good thought...

ps. mikey, Bedrock it is.. you were off on the year, but good call...

Originally posted by biznation00

I'll come up with a different prize for Danny Howells @ Space. In the meantime, if Mikey can't come up with a winner, I'll take first response on the Ashelle Casselle question...

92?, if thats not right, i dont know.

come up with a prizeeee for picottoooo

so what's the prize for Howells? Can i claim it since i won 2 previous trivias? LOL :D

Sorry guys, can't claim Spin Trivia prizes @ Space.

I'll reward you guys if you happen by Spin in the next couple of weeks... Not a Bad line-up for October...

Coming Revolution Events @ Spin (October):

Ashley Casselle - Fri.Oct.11th

Parks & Wilson - Fri.Oct.18th

Danny Howells (Howell-ween) - Thurs.Oct.31st

Hmmm, Good...;)

Sorry guys, can't claim Spin Trivia prizes @ Space.

I'll reward you guys if you happen by Spin in the next couple of weeks... Not a Bad line-up for October...

Coming Revolution Events @ Spin (October):

Ashelle Casselle - Fri.Oct.11th

Parks & Wilson - Fri.Oct.18th

Danny Howells (Howell-ween) - Thurs.Oct.31st

Hmmm, Good...;)

so what's the trivia question for Howells @ Space? :confused::D

Originally posted by spacious

"Ashelle Casselle"

Ashley Caselle's sister???:laugh:

Yeap! Biz has been sipping out of the jug again.

It's all the time I spend working on the Death Star. It makes me lose my head. That thing's gotta be operational by this weekend before Emperor Puig arrives...;)