Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone else have Sprint as their Cell phone service?

hey djdanfury, hey i got that same problem, getting too mangled and droppin the phone 234688403 times, just the other day i was mangled and on the phone in the pisser and dropped my phone it bounced off the rim and landed on the floor, i almost had a heart attack............anyway i just checked out some sprint phones at radio shack and the samsung w/ speaker phone is okay..........and that new sprint phone w/ the color screen and camera is hot $299.00 though but i think it's worth it...........talk to you later...........flipmode

Originally posted by djdanfury

Sold!

I'm going to pick one up today. ;)

Dan,

The phone sounds cool as hell, but do you think its a good idea to buy a $300 phone when you have dropped your other phone 3489904809 times...:confused:

Originally posted by djdanfury

I am in desperate need of a new phone, my phone has been dropped 3489904809 times.....

I saw the Sprint PCS Vision commercials... Does anyone have one of those new phones they make with the digital screens?

thanks for any help

i don't know about the phone, but IMO the service absoulutely SUCKS!

Originally posted by Jsen7

Sprint service suckssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!! Verizon service can't be beat, end of story!!!!!!

i have never had a problem with Sprint service...and i used to have Verizon and have no signal in my apartment all the time..i guess it just depends on what area you live

MY cell doesn't work inside my house, so I will look into Verizon..

I used to forward my calls into my phone, then unforward them when I left... but thats getting really annoying...

I guess I kept Sprint because, I feel like I have the easiest number to remember....

hey djdanfury, my best freind scott kahn owns wireless world communications in new milford, he's got verizon phones, tell him rod referred you to him and he'll hook you up, he'll send you the phone through the mail and you'll have it by tomorrow, i bet your not doing anything at work right now anyway so give em a holla 201-225-9800............

go with verizon - they have the best service

one time i dropped my cell phone right in the toilet - it fell out of my sweater pocket, i almost DIED !!! not only did it fall in the toilet, but i was in boston for the week on business. i took it back to the hotel and took it apart, i used a blow dryer to dry the thing out and believe it or not a few days later it started working again !!!

my phone is old as hell - AUDIOVOX that cost me $60.00

but that thing has been through so much with me, i would be too sad to get rid of it !! i'll keep it to the day is DIES !!

hey barbiegirl, that was an awesome story....def something that would heppen to me, for real...........hey now back to your audiovox that cost $60.00, how the hell did that monster of a phone fit in the toilet!!!!!!!, were you still able to receive all your faxes and attach it to the televsion and watch video's............(just joking)