Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do ya think?

snatch69

So this is what I'm thinking. Go to NY to check out Howells on the 26th, and then at some point that weekend go to Score's for my private birthday lap dance! I think that would lesson the blow of another year older. Anyone joining in the celebration is more than welcome!!

Can you guys think of anything else I can do there that weekend to get myself in trouble?

alright. so this weekend seems to be shaping up nicely. got my girls all ready for score's! can't wait! I LUV knowing cool hot chicks who will hang at strip clubs with me! so purple, when we doing Foxy Lady and Squire's again? haha.

Whenever the next time we go out is, you can train it to Wellington on the Orange line then I will take you to the oh so lovely Squire's in Revere. Do you want to go for amatuer night? It's every Monday and Tuesday... Seriously, I will take you before your birthday since I will not be able to make it, I will take you one night so that you can get your lap dance in...:)

Originally posted by snatch69

alright. so this weekend seems to be shaping up nicely. got my girls all ready for score's! can't wait! I LUV knowing cool hot chicks who will hang at strip clubs with me! so purple, when we doing Foxy Lady and Squire's again? haha.

i had my frirst lap dance this weekend atually. WHOA! :eek: my bf actually bought it for me. and then his friends all got a kick out of it and bought me antoher one. :shakingmyhead:

btw... Scores is nice (and pricey!) but if you want more "interaction" there are a lot more venues in nyc to check out. (vip, tens and privelege) ;)

Originally posted by nycchic24

i had my frirst lap dance this weekend atually. WHOA! :eek: my bf actually bought it for me. and then his friends all got a kick out of it and bought me antoher one. :shakingmyhead:

btw... Scores is nice (and pricey!) but if you want more "interaction" there are a lot more venues in nyc to check out. (vip, tens and privelege) ;)

I have actually heard that that Privledge place is nice, any strip joint with the name Privledge is alright in my book, makes me think of Ibiza:cool:

Originally posted by prplhz

I have actually heard that that Privledge place is nice, any strip joint with the name Privledge is alright in my book, makes me think of Ibiza:cool:

lol...yeah i've never been but my bf likes this place better than Scores (or any other strip joint in the city)

So this is what I'm thinking. Go to NY to check out Howells on the 26th, and then at some point that weekend go to Score's for my private birthday lap dance! I think that would lesson the blow of another year older. Anyone joining in the celebration is more than welcome!!

Can you guys think of anything else I can do there that weekend to get myself in trouble?

hey snatchy, it's a real bummer i have to be a good girl that weekend of your b-day... i'd definitely go with ya.. ;)

lol...yeah i've never been but my bf likes this place better than Scores (or any other strip joint in the city)

BTW, I wanted to tell you that I love your sig, those little guys are so cute!

My boyfriend likes the Foxy lady in Providence, her went last week and gave me one those I will be home at 8, 10 rolls around and I am like hi Mike going to bed, well we are still here I am waiting for so and so he just won't leave. Okay:blank: So he comes home and this weekend is wearing a shirt that says on the back this dance is for you with a budwieser(sp) picture transposed on the back. I was like I bet he was holding your hands behind you back.... lol

I don't mind if he goes and looks at the naked girlies, I just hope he doesn't mind when me and my little girlfriend go to watch them too... Boy I haven't been to one of those places in a long time....:)

Originally posted by prplhz

BTW, I wanted to tell you that I love your sig, those little guys are so cute!

My boyfriend likes the Foxy lady in Providence, her went last week and gave me one those I will be home at 8, 10 rolls around and I am like hi Mike going to bed, well we are still here I am waiting for so and so he just won't leave. Okay:blank: So he comes home and this weekend is wearing a shirt that says on the back this dance is for you with a budwieser(sp) picture transposed on the back. I was like I bet he was holding your hands behind you back.... lol

I don't mind if he goes and looks at the naked girlies, I just hope he doesn't mind when me and my little girlfriend go to watch them too... Boy I haven't been to one of those places in a long time....:)

i feel the same way. i could care less who goes to a strip club. .hell i like going to girl strip clubs more than guy strip clubs.

i feel the same way. i could care less who goes to a strip club. .hell i like going to girl strip clubs more than guy strip clubs.

nychickie - i second that. i have NEVER been to a male review and never will. i'm all about the women at strip clubs.

are you gonna be around the weekend i'll be in ny for that? we should meet up.

score's is a $40 cover!!!!!!!! ouch. i'm told to go to Lace in times sq. $10 cover and $10 beers if you're a guy, free cover for ladies, and $10 for TWO beers..gotta luv that! looks like this is gonna be an expensive weekend! thank god we already have a FREE place to stay there! hells yeah.

yeah,, i knew scores was expensive.. but wow! ($40 cover) idid meet this girl that works there,, she made $8K in one nigiht! :eek: (boy do i need a new job!)

the other places i listed are no more than $20 (if any for girls) . ive never heard of Lace though. actually privelege is downtown right off the west side hghwy ( close to arc if you re going tthere later)

i hsould be around that weekend. lemme know what you end up doing.

score's is a $40 cover!!!!!!!! ouch. i'm told to go to Lace in times sq. $10 cover and $10 beers if you're a guy, free cover for ladies, and $10 for TWO beers..gotta luv that! looks like this is gonna be an expensive weekend! thank god we already have a FREE place to stay there! hells yeah.

Woo-hoo! Ladies night at Lace! If I don't go to DC I'm there!:D

yeah,, i knew scores was expensive.. but wow! ($40 cover) idid meet this girl that works there,, she made $8K in one nigiht! :eek: (boy do i need a new job!)

the other places i listed are no more than $20 (if any for girls) . ive never heard of Lace though. actually privelege is downtown right off the west side hghwy ( close to arc if you re going tthere later)

i hsould be around that weekend. lemme know what you end up doing.

thanks for the info. i will def. give you a buzz so we can meet up.