Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why do women like driving BiG AsS SUV's all of a sudden

This may be a weird/dumb question, but i feel there's more to this than meets the eye!

I guess this is more of an attack on the recent SpLuRgE of giant SUV's on the road (Expedition, Tahoe, etc..) They eat up so much gas, and some of the drivers think they're sports cars and go 75mph with them. Plus in europe, you will hardly find these monster's on the road.

I just think it's so funny sometimes seeing a little girls' head pop out of a giant truck like that. Nothing sexist, it's just a funny trend i've been noticing...

remember the vw beetle :idea:

...i used to drive an suv....but now i drive a little car....sometimes i miss my truck..................they are great....comfort...luxury....style...

...i think it's cute when a little girl gets out of a BIG OL TRUCK!

U think it's because they have kids and they think a biiger car is safer for them. My Aunt drives an Expedition and I don't know her kids can fit into anything else she has three, all very active with sports and they each have a huge gym bag to carry. She is very careful however, I have seen women drive these big dicks on the phone and not even looking as they've cut me off..................

Very dagerous, not for them cuz they are so well protected, for the person they hit..............