Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
prplhz

Has anyone noticed...

Recommended Posts

Originally posted by prplhz

That I have now hit 1,000 posts and am a club god!

Well I always new I was a club god, now bow my faithful servants...;)

no but i have noticed that I'm strangely turned on by the cartoon girl in your sig... is that wrong?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by digitaldan

no but i have noticed that I'm strangely turned on by the cartoon girl in your sig... is that wrong?

No Dan that's not strange, considering you are both digital. Should I tell her you are interested?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by prplhz

No Dan that's not strange, considering you are both digital. Should I tell her you are interested?

:laugh: Yeah, like we'd be surprised that Dan's turned on by a cartoon character.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Well done Jess! Seems like just yesterday we were both "Clubbers". Does this mean we've got too much free time on our hands? :confused:

no it just means that we waste the time we're supposed to be doing something important with

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by digitaldan

no it just means that we waste the time we're supposed to be doing something important with

Come on, what's more important than making plans all week for one night during the weekend and then talking about that night the next week while making plans for the following weekend. :confused:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by whadupg

Come on, what's more important than making plans all week for one night during the weekend and then talking about that night the next week while making plans for the following weekend. :confused:

:laugh: :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Well done Jess! Seems like just yesterday we were both "Clubbers". Does this mean we've got too much free time on our hands? :confused:

I think you are right Brian, we do have too much time on our hands... Either that or it's just we don't like doing our jobs, only if they knew I was a club god on their clock....:eek:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by prplhz

we do have too much time on our hands... Either that or it's just we don't like doing our jobs, only if they knew I was a club god on their clock....:eek:

or maybe jess it's.................B/C YOU CAN CAN CAN! B/C YOU CAN CAN CAN! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by whadupg

Come on, what's more important than making plans all week for one night during the weekend and then talking about that night the next week while making plans for the following weekend. :confused:

:laugh: g, you have summed up CP Boston PERFECTLY!! That was great!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by prplhz

I think you are right Brian, we do have too much time on our hands... Either that or it's just we don't like doing our jobs, only if they knew I was a club god on their clock....:eek:

Yeah, that'd throw the boss for a loop!! :roll:

I actually think it's that we don't like our jobs... it's not like we don't have enough work to do, right?!

I wonder if our bosses are on Bossplanet.com laughing about the same thing! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by whadupg

Come on, what's more important than making plans all week for one night during the weekend and then talking about that night the next week while making plans for the following weekend. :confused:

SPEAKING OF...LET'S GET PSYCHED FOR FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by snatch69

SPEAKING OF...LET'S GET PSYCHED FOR FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Hell yeah - 1 day before the weekend is here and I'm 90% sure that I'll be going tomorrow night. I'm sure I'll beable to sweet talk at least one of my friends into Boston.:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by whadupg

Hell yeah - 1 day before the weekend is here and I'm 90% sure that I'll be going tomorrow night. I'm sure I'll beable to sweet talk at least one of my friends into Boston.:D

get 100% sure. :D where do you live? come with us if you want, we got a sweet crew going..hotties and all - guys AND girls. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by snatch69

get 100% sure. :D where do you live? come with us if you want, we got a sweet crew going..hotties and all - guys AND girls. :D

I'm coming down from Lawrence which is like 20 min N of Boston. I'll see what's going on with everyone else tonight - I think I'd rather come into Boston so if everyone bails and stays local, then I'll give you a call.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by whadupg

I'm coming down from Lawrence which is like 20 min N of Boston. I'll see what's going on with everyone else tonight - I think I'd rather come into Boston so if everyone bails and stays local, then I'll give you a call.

sounds good. you wanna be on reduced list or are you set already?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by snatch69

sounds good. you wanna be on reduced list or are you set already?

Haven't even thought about it yet. Do me a favor and hook me (last initial B) and Barbara R up. We might have more with us, but I can worry about them later.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by whadupg

Haven't even thought about it yet. Do me a favor and hook me (last initial B) and Barbara R up. We might have more with us, but I can worry about them later.....

your all set.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×