Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Marshall HomoBanks...

Originally posted by notallthere

Sorry to interrupt you guys but

Why does your quote say "real dj's use vinyl" That is like saying real drivers use a horse and buggy carriage and real singers don't use mic's. I was a DJ about 6 years ago I worked at one club (amnesia in scotch plains) and I was ok I had fun. But records suck they scratch they are out dated and you have to replace the needle. CD's are great and you can mix just as well with them and it takes just as much skill its just different. I don't understand why you would think that using a records define you as a "real" dj? I mean come on give me a break.

funny thing is, is that i heard back when "dark beat" first was out, someone that i sent it to said that he IM'ed 'em asking for it because he wanted to "play it at this venue he was at"......only play vinyl huh....did you take the mp3 and get it pressed to vinyl???????? what a busta...little hypocritical dont you think???

clown....lmao :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by thepulse

Personally, I'm done answering Drama posts. ....Now I have to go, I have real work to tend to.

Yah I know....your done.. just like last week! Could this possibly be ONE MORE attempt at your "Retirement" from ClubPlanet?? Just Fuuuucking go already!! And for fuck's sake stop trying to deny the fact that you've bashed other DJ's!!

Originally posted by whitecamaro

funny thing is, is that i heard back when "dark beat" first was out, someone that i sent it to said that he IM'ed 'em asking for it because he wanted to "play it at this venue he was at"......only play vinyl huh....did you take the mp3 and get it pressed to vinyl???????? what a busta...little hypocritical dont you think???

clown....lmao :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:D

My preference is vinyl, you can use what you want, cds, computers, mp3s, etc, Using cds instead of vinyl doesn't not make anyone a real dj or not, a lot of real jocks use cds. My signature is my signature, thats all it is, you read too much into it, and I do use cds, I do burn music to cd to play, I prefer vinyl, nuff said.

Originally posted by notallthere

I was a DJ about 6 years ago I worked at one club (amnesia in scotch plains) and I was ok I had fun. .

Not to sound funny or anything....But i am curious what ur DJ name was back then...?????

DJ Anthony ?

Dj Notallthere?

Originally posted by thepulse

Franco Iemello

awesome,awesome is all i can say about him...You, on the other hand,seem to have an excuse for everything. Marshall,you are a clueless tool who couldnt get a crowd if you payed people to show up....give it a rest and stick to doing something your good at............Like Bumping K......fuck'n tool!!!

i try to be neutral so here is my neutral opinion. I spin for a hobby. I prefer vinyl. Maybe its just a little old skool. To each his own. As far as Amnesia i went there all the time for the whole 3 months or so it was open (sarcastic) Franco Iamello was a good DJ then. I remember they brought him in from Chicago's in Lodi.

I guess i like vinyl because its fun to go to the store and hear someone spinning it before you buy it. Has that "dj" look just playing on the steel wheels. I also think it somewhat takes more practice and talent to spin vinyl. Then again all technology makes things easier and faster to do. I think its all what you prefer. Just keep the crowd happy.

• 6 months later...