Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My FRIDAY Personal Countdown

vicman

9 am....8 more hourse before i leave work, hop on the metro to national airport......

9hrs and 40 min b4 my plane leaves to miami....james zabiela tonight at crobar......danny howells, oscar g, and desyn massielo at space tommorrow night....

:laugh:

Originally posted by vicman

this one coming from the one moving to SF :( :(

I know! But I LOOOOVE Zabiela - listening to him right now. And I'm pretty sure he feels the same way. *sigh*

Did anyone watch Will & Grace last night? Jack was stalking Kevin Bacon and I was taking notes. Next time I talk to d:fuse I'm going to tell him it was: "Nice Stalking to you!" :tongue:

Originally posted by malanee

I know! But I LOOOOVE Zabiela - listening to him right now. And I'm pretty sure he feels the same way. *sigh*

Did anyone watch Will & Grace last night? Jack was stalking Kevin Bacon and I was taking notes. Next time I talk to d:fuse I'm going to tell him it was: "Nice Stalking to you!" :tongue:

HAHAHA! That's fabulous! I'll have to use that line ;)

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

WHATEVAH! who can connect themselves to Kevin Bacon in 6 degrees? ;)

Me me me!! :D

When I was a teenager, I babysat once for Matt McCoy, the brother of a family friend and a B-movie actor famous solely for Police Academy and The Hand that Rocks the Cradle with Rebecca DeMornay who starred in Risky Business with Tom Cruise. Tom went on to such stellar films as The Color of Money with Paul Newman. Paul recently starred in Road to Perdition with Tom Hanks, who as we all know, was in Apollo 13 with. . .

Kevin Bacon!

I have *always* wanted to do that! :laugh:

'stina :)

Originally posted by cookiegirl

When I was a teenager, I babysat once for Matt McCoy, the brother of a family friend and a B-movie actor famous solely for Police Academy and The Hand that Rocks the Cradle with Rebecca DeMornay who starred in Risky Business with Tom Cruise. Tom went on to such stellar films as The Color of Money with Paul Newman. Paul recently starred in Road to Perdition with Tom Hanks, who as we all know, was in Apollo 13 with. . .

Kevin Bacon!

You could actually shave that down too. Tom Cruise was in a Few Good Men with Kevin Bacon.

Originally posted by cookiegirl

Kevin Bacon!

OMG! Fabulous! I can do it too.. I think..

My friend Rob Reedy has a brother Rocco Reedy who is the stage manger for Bono and the rest of U2. Bono has performed at the Tibetan Freedom Concerts along with Eddie Vedder. Eddie was in the movie Singles with Kyra Sedgewick. Kyra is married to KEVIN BACON!

Is that right? I guess I could go right to Bono since I've actually met the man a few times! But I don't know if that counts...

It's 5:00 PM here! Countdown's over! Well, I guess I didn't actually work today, so there's no countdown to begin with.

My 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon -

Ricky Yun (the Asian punk in Fast and the Furious) and his brother were childhood friends of mine. He was in the movie with Vin Diesel. Vin Diesel was in Boiler Room with Giovanni Ribisi (how the fuck do you spell that kid's name?). Giovanni Ribisi was in Saving Private Ryan with Tom Hanks. Tom Hanks was in Apollo 13 with Kevin Bacon.

Hey! This is fun! :D

Don't be impressed by Vic, he's all talk. He's going to sit on my couch all weekend, eating chex mix and watching Food Network. They don't let crackhead ravers into Crobar anyways!

My six degrees of Kevin Bacon-

A friend from High School Kristy Tobey had a small in roll in 'Can'l Hardly Wait' which stared Jenifer Love Hewitt. Jennifer Love Hewitt was in 'Party of Five' w/ Naive Campbell. Neive Campbell was in 'Wild Things' w/ Kevin Bacon! Woo-hoo!

Guest jroo

did anyone else watch will and grace last night? kevin bacon was in it and did a 6 degrees thing all him self. "val kilmer was in top gun with tom cuirse and tom cruise was in a few good men with me, wow, that was a short one." it was pretty funny.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by merkie

I love Will & Grace.

My favorite part last night was when Will and Kevin Bacon were dancing to footloose. :laugh:

yeah, i liked it when jack came in and saw them dancing and got all pissed and said i'll be in your hamper.