Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bad Boy Bill & Tall Paul last nite @ Roxy

Im surprised i didnt see any reviews yet?

I didnt even plan on going until I got a phone call at 9pm b/c they had no one to open. 90 Mins later I was playing on the Phazon opening up for Bad Boy Bill and Tall Paul :eek:

I was done around 1215-1230 and BBB's opener came on to drop 2 records before BBB went on. I caught an hours worth of his set before I had to jet b/c of school this morning but he had the place movvvvvving. Lots of hi-nrg beats, some disco stuff, really good vibe. Anyone stay for Tall Paul? I'd love to know how he played.

Good seeing Teklord and my man ANeroooooo (keep workin on them flips kiddd :D ) Much love to Bobby, A Luv and the whole roxy staff for bringin me in last minute.....Quite an experience to open for those guys!!!

See everyone 2nite

Mike Bugout

MIKE GOOD SET, BBB AND TALL PAUL WERE SLAMMIN, I LEFT AROUND 3 SO I CAUGHT A GOOD HOUR OF TPs SET.. VERY NICE.. ALTHOUGH I WASNT MOBBED THE CROWD WAS LOVELY... DEFF MUSICLY APPRICATED, MY TYPE OF PEEPS... GOOD JOB ROXY STAFF, I WAS DEFF FEALING THE VIBE THAT WAS CREATED, IF U GUYS KEEP BRINGEM THEM IL BE THERE

A NERO

was there from 12:45 till 4:15. caught most of BBB's set and all of TP's set.

The crowd was thin, but very good and appreciative of the toons, which was awesome. No hardasses or retards, but mostly music heads, which makes me wanna go there more often on Thursdays.

As far as the DJ's, I'm not into BBB's music style but he def. kept the vibe up with good programming. mixed it up with good vox, hard disco, dubs, and some other goodies.

On the other hand, I was a little disappointed in Tall Pauls set. I thought he went all over the place, mixing genres at the wrong time, never really keeping a consistent vibe. hard disco to melody trance isnt what I expected...he barely touched any techno/house, so I was kinda let down...its all good...maybe next time.

oh, and nice meeting teklord, joej, and crobar.

i'm off to boston tnite. lata

Originally posted by djustinh

Mike, im glad you got to open, I couldn't make it down open up for them becuase of my residency at South Park Lounge on Thursdays... hope you had fun ;)

The way your wording this is like Your puttin mike down and tryin to say that you were called first and how your rubbin your RESIDENCY in his face. I really hope thats not what you meant by it. Cause Mikes a good friend of mine and hes a GREAT DJ and He was honored to open for such great talent. I think its great for his career cause he got to make alot of contacts and Things are just gettin better and better for him.

If you didnt mean anything by it then its all good.

Hey Mike,

It was good seeing you last night. That was my first time in the booth at Roxy. More people showed up later, but around 11:30 there wasn't a single person on the dance floor. You could definetely tell the difference between some of the bad boy bill fans and the tall paul fans.

The sound system was surprisingly good last night, better than I remembered.

Good seeing all u fellas, we had a little cp crew going. Werd up to

the ladies + Joeg, Crobra, Roha3000, Bugout, Pangelid and DAVE!!! where the hell did you dissapear to?? You were suppose to take pics with that tiny ass camera of yours.

8 of us went to a diner around the corner. Cockroach??

Definetley a fun night, Centro didn't work out but who cares. I'm happy. PEACE

See, your one of the reasons I refuse to post on clubplanet anymore

Everything just about anyone who doesn't have 103298409384903 posts gets shit and there is a major miscommunication on this board and forum.

i was trying to say in a nutshell, im glad Mike had fun and got the chance to do it. i would of loved to, but i had prior places to play, so in all due respect, mind your own fucking business. ok? thanks.

Originally posted by binoys

The way your wording this is like Your puttin mike down and tryin to say that you were called first and how your rubbin your RESIDENCY in his face. I really hope thats not what you meant by it. Cause Mikes a good friend of mine and hes a GREAT DJ and He was honored to open for such great talent. I think its great for his career cause he got to make alot of contacts and Things are just gettin better and better for him.

If you didnt mean anything by it then its all good.

FYI I got the call first for Justin to open and he couldn't

nothing was thrown in Mikes face

plus he has a residency as well so why would he get pissed?

I mean he has all these contacts and all

I GOT THERE AROUND 11, AND I WAS ON THE DANCE FLOOR WORKIN ON MY BREAKS, BUSTED MY ASS TRY TO DO A FLIP TOO... GOOD THING NO1 SAW THAT..LOL..

ASFAR AS THE MISCOMMUNICATION, I WOULDVE THOUGHT THAT TOO... VERY BADLY WORDED BUT WHAT BUSINESS IS IT OF MINE, ALSO I THINK THEY MADE A FEW PHONE CALLS FOR THE OPENNING SPOT... MIKEY WAS THE LUCKY 1 TO GET IT IF U ASK ME HE DESERVED IT

JUS MY 2 CENTS

Originally posted by anthonyn

I GOT THERE AROUND 11, AND I WAS ON THE DANCE FLOOR WORKIN ON MY BREAKS, BUSTED MY ASS TRY TO DO A FLIP TOO... GOOD THING NO1 SAW THAT..LOL..

ASFAR AS THE MISCOMMUNICATION, I WOULDVE THOUGHT THAT TOO... VERY BADLY WORDED BUT WHAT BUSINESS IS IT OF MINE, ALSO I THINK THEY MADE A FEW PHONE CALLS FOR THE OPENNING SPOT... MIKEY WAS THE LUCKY 1 TO GET IT IF U ASK ME HE DESERVED IT

JUS MY 2 CENTS

ugh he was the lucky one who was around

Justin just didnt do it cause he has a commitment to south park

HENCE my thread above:blank:

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

ugh he was the lucky one who was around

Justin just didnt do it cause he has a commitment to south park

HENCE my thread above:blank:

ALL IS IM SAYING IS HOW DOES HE KNOW HE WAS THE 1ST 1 CALLED FOR THE SPOT... HES A BIG BOY AND CAN SPEAK FOR HIMSELF NO....

Originally posted by anthonyn

ALL IS IM SAYING IS HOW DOES HE KNOW HE WAS THE 1ST 1 CALLED FOR THE SPOT... HES A BIG BOY AND CAN SPEAK FOR HIMSELF NO....

Word.

Dee, STFU. You make yourself and your boyfriend sound like idiots. We all know you wanted us to know that Justin "got the call first", Like Nero said , in my own words, who the fuck cares; bottom line is Mike got the job done.

Originally posted by legend38

Word.

Dee, STFU. You make yourself and your boyfriend sound like idiots. We all know you wanted us to know that Justin "got the call first", Like Nero said , in my own words, who the fuck cares; bottom line is Mike got the job done.

woah hold up who the fuck are u

YOU TOOK IT TO A NEW LEVEL

I was just goin to post it does not matter cause Mike did his job and i'm sure he did a good job, but who the fuck are you to say that I make Justin and I look like idiots? ROTFL

GO FUCK YASELF:blown:

this is so silly...what really happened was I called carl cox..he couldn't do it..so I called paul vandyk..he had a gig in germany..so I called paul oakenfold..he couldn't do it..so I called

dt..he wasn't home...sasha was on a date..digweed went to the movies...now sasha is pissed off at van dyke cause he thinks I called him first..oakie won't return my calls cause he said I called him first..the truth is I called louie devito first but he changed his number...nobody really opened. we had a cd from webster hall which worked fine until bad boy bill went on........now can we all get along..LOL

**by the way mike, you did a nice job.

Originally posted by BobG

this is so silly...what really happened was I called carl cox..he couldn't do it..so I called paul vandyk..he had a gig in germany..so I called paul oakenfold..he couldn't do it..so I called

dt..he wasn't home...sasha was on a date..digweed went to the movies...now sasha is pissed off at van dyke cause he thinks I called him first..oakie won't return my calls cause he said I called him first..the truth is I called louie devito first but he changed his number...nobody really opened. we had a cd from webster hall which worked fine until bad boy bill went on........now can we all get along..LOL

thats fucked up man you totally snubbed tiesto and buuren they are so pissed when we had a drink and pancakes this morning they were saying how rude it was :laugh:

Originally posted by BobG

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: