Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who shows me where the good house clubs are?

dimi1407, most of the clubs in NYC play house. Check out Danny Tenaglia at Vinyl on Friday for house. Vinyl usually gets guest DJs on Saturday who play good house. Exit on Friday is good for house. Tony draper is the Dj that night. He's good.

DJ Boris plays good house at Discoteque on Saturday. Corbo at Webster Hall plays good house on Saturday. Ofcouse, Jonathan Peters at Sound Factory on Saturday slash sunday plays great house.

Originally posted by danwilson

dimi1407, most of the clubs in NYC play house. Check out Danny Tenaglia at Vinyl on Friday for house. Vinyl usually gets guest DJs on Saturday who play good house. Exit on Friday is good for house. Tony draper is the Dj that night. He's good.

DJ Boris plays good house at Discoteque on Saturday. Corbo at Webster Hall plays good house on Saturday. Ofcouse, Jonathan Peters at Sound Factory on Saturday slash sunday plays great house.

u sicken me

OMG......you mention vinyl and sf in the same breath as draper and WH.....please just stop giving ill advice.

• 4 weeks later...

theres nothing sadder than a shithole and a publicist...

you are disgustingly pathetic...and what's depressing is that you dont even know it...

Originally posted by dimi1407

i'm a student from europe(half greek/half german) and i'm on a soccer scholarship at southampton college.i've been to the city a couple of times but i need somebody to show me the house scene!!!!!!!!or is everybody here just listening to hiphop??????

Definitely recommend Centro Fly on Thursdays.. muzik there is incredible.. I've gone just about every week since the beginning of August, and I have yet to have a disappointing nite. :D :D

Lemme see....house music.....

Sundays: Cafe Novocento

Mondays: ???

Tuesdays: Negril Village, Leopard Lounge (plug plug), Halcyon

Wednesdays: Guernica

Thursdays: Centro-Fly, Filter 14, Discotheque,

Fridays: Arc, Filter 14, Leopard Lounge, Centro Fly, Shine, Scopa, Tribe

Saturdays: Shelter, Arc (usually), Leopard Lounge, Exit, Soundfactory, Noca, Groovejet, Tribe, Level X

Wow..how many time did he use the word "good" and "house"?

Good--5

House--7

:eek: