Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Official Carl Faaaaaking Cox Meet Up On Halloween!!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by apotheosis

hell yeah, and just wait till you see my costume!

NONONONO...wait till u see MYYYY costume :D

Im interested to see if anyone else from CP is getting dressed up? Cody, Sabina, Mike? Cmon now it is HALLOWEEN....once cox starts u can ditch the costume and dance ur ass of anywayz

Mike Bugout

Originally posted by djmikebugout

Im interested to see if anyone else from CP is getting dressed up? Cody, Sabina, Mike? Cmon now it is HALLOWEEN....once cox starts u can ditch the costume and dance ur ass of anywayz

Mike Bugout

yessss i want to get dressed up too... i mean it does say "halloween masquerade" on the carl cox flyers... i have a few costumes in mind.... i don't know if i'm gonna do it yet... maybe...

Originally posted by djmikebugout

Mike Bugout

Do you have any suggestions Mikey my dear? Cause if not.. I probally won't wear anything.. I was never very creative when it came to Halloween costumes.. hmm.. since we're all gonna ditch our costumes when Cox comes on, maybe I should be a stripper. LMAO. :laugh: :laugh:

I got some advance tickets in the mail that gurantee me two tickets when I get to ROXY that night, did anyone else get this, or any of you going to use it ?

I hope the crowd will be insane, cause its a THURSDAY, but i'm def. going can't wait to see what this guy can do @ Roxy.

Originally posted by AcidCrackwhore

I finally decided that im gonna go, I cant pass up the chance of seein carl cox even though i gotta work on fri morn, ehhh. Im gonna buy my tix on sat after school.

Dammit!! :mad3: :mad3: When are you gonna come to Centro Fly with me?!

Originally posted by AcidCrackwhore

LMFAO! soon i promise! we should get a lil group together so we can all be there. It'll be a lil celebration..... Paully's first time at Centro!! lol

:party:

Yeah.. well you just let me know whenever you feel like venturing out.. cause you're starting to make me give up hope.. :(