Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Snowboarding...!

Originally posted by trancerxn112

Is anyone else psyched to hop back on their board, skis, snowshoes, snowblades, snowmobile and/or snow anything... i cant wait to hit the slopes i just wanna throw on a hoodie and go straight down a black diamond with no speed checks :)

ME ME ME. . .WAHOOOOO GLAD I'M WITH A GUY THAT CAN SKATE NOW. . .:laugh: SEE YOU GUYS ON THE ICE. . .:D

Originally posted by rdancer

I have been working out all off season to get myself in shape for the X-Games! I can't wait to get my feet into my bindings and onto my burton board.

u have a burton board?! wtf... u dont have a burton board... do u? thats not cool i never noticed that...

Is anyone else psyched to hop back on their board, skis, snowshoes, snowblades, snowmobile and/or snow anything... i cant wait to hit the slopes i just wanna throw on a hoodie and go straight down a black diamond with no speed checks :)

November can't come fast enough... i cant wait to get back up to vermont and back on my board

As you can see, im already AMPED for this upcoming season by my sig :D

I swear, if there ain't enough snow, im gonna save all my pennies and take a trip out west. Im tired of people rubbing it in my face about how the NorthEast is all icey n shit..

Oh, and we DEF> need a bus trip planned with everyone that skiis/snowboards on here. I use Blades Boards n Skate on B'way and 8th st. alot. They have some good deals :cool:

Originally posted by gmccookny

As you can see, im already AMPED for this upcoming season by my sig :D

I swear, if there ain't enough snow, im gonna save all my pennies and take a trip out west. Im tired of people rubbing it in my face about how the NorthEast is all icey n shit..

Oh, and we DEF> need a bus trip planned with everyone that skiis/snowboards on here. I use Blades Boards n Skate on B'way and 8th st. alot. They have some good deals :cool:

I think i might need a new jacket... ill have to look how much they cost im thinking of just going in my pants, a hoodie and a bubble vest to keep my chest warm :)

I think i might need a new jacket... ill have to look how much they cost im thinking of just going in my pants, a hoodie and a bubble vest to keep my chest warm :)

I got a great deal on a layer (3 separate layers :eek:-) coat at the end of last season. You gotta hit the after-season or pre-season sales, they mark off about 50%!

yeah dude, stick with what you got for now...snowboarding can be an expensive pursuit~

Originally posted by djjonstephen

I'm ole skool.......my ass needs the speed of skis soon

ditto... i haven't skied in about4 or 5 years.... i was a skiing prodigy when i was a kid though... i'd like to try snowboarding, i don't know if i can handle all the falling on my ass :blank:

Originally posted by mssabina

ditto... i haven't skied in about4 or 5 years.... i was a skiing prodigy when i was a kid though... i'd like to try snowboarding, i don't know if i can handle all the falling on my ass :blank:

snowboarding is harder to learn but easier to master then skiing... but fortunally the first thing u learn is how to stop :)

Originally posted by mssabina

I tried snowboarding for 2 days and broke my ass so bad that I've only skiied since. I figured since I skateboarded a little bit that it would be easy to pick up......no. Plus the fact I was just wearing regular snow gear instead of snowboarding pants with padding.......it killed me.

Skiings better anyway.....much more speed involved