Clubplanet Nightlife Community

out of curiousity

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm married (1 year tomorrow, October 6th) and honestly, it's the greatest bond any two people could have if you are truly meant for one another. I am very happily married.

NO reason you should hate being single! Live life man, meet people and have fun! That's what it's all about and how it all starts! :D

Originally posted by clubchic1006

I'm married (1 year tomorrow, October 6th) and honestly, it's the greatest bond any two people could have if you are truly meant for one another. I am very happily married.

NO reason you should hate being single! Live life man, meet people and have fun! That's what it's all about and how it all starts! :D

................give it a few more years, then tell us............:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by trewguy

who is single and who is in a relationship and if you single are u liking it or hating it

i am single and i m not sure if i like it or not:blank:

Don't hate it, go out have fun, do your thing...... When you go looking for it, you won't find it, you kinda stumble on it by accident...That might be the best part about it:D

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Don't hate it, go out have fun, do your thing...... When you go looking for it, you won't find it, you kinda stumble on it by accident...That might be the best part about it:D

im not hating it sometimes i love it and other times i don'tlike it mainly when im bored i hate it

im not hating it sometimes i love it and other times i don'tlike it mainly when im bored i hate it

Or when all of your friends are married and you are always the single one

Look at everything differently as I am getting older....but who wants to read about that stuff

Originally posted by ibclubbin

3 weeks and i couldnt be any happier..people around me are starting to get :vomit2::laugh:

BG

:D

if you're who i think you are, you're a lucky guy

i met your lady and talked her ear off at Rbar sat night

easy to tell that she is crazie about you

it's so nice to see

:kiss2:

Yep, that would be his better half....lol:D

oooh, yikes! :tongue:

hehehe

Being bored does suck.....:(

how bored can you be? how long have you been single?

at first it is boring, then as you keep going out meeting people, it gets better

i'm sure your friends have single gf's that wouldn't mind meeting you!