Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Picotto tore shit up!!!!!!!!!

the dj that open up picotto was awesome...he got harder and harder as his set goes on..Picotto gets on around 1:30 2:00...there were times i was saying this is the greatest set i every heard..this guy does not fuck around ...shit...sick mother fucker...that place sounded harder than the factory..towards the end of his set it was getting alittle boring..maybe because i was tired..but overall the music was fucking insane....i was suprised it was not that packed at arc..and it was real cool in there..awesome..it was perfect..

what a night...

picotto is the man....

Originally posted by pglkm

the dj that open up picotto was awesome...he got harder and harder as his set goes on..Picotto gets on around 1:30 2:00...there were times i was saying this is the greatest set i every heard..this guy does not fuck around ...shit...sick mother fucker...that place sounded harder than the factory..towards the end of his set it was getting alittle boring..maybe because i was tired..but overall the music was fucking insane....i was suprised it was not that packed at arc..and it was real cool in there..awesome..it was perfect..

what a night...

picotto is the man....

id say this was the second best set ive ever heard

LAST NIGHT WAS SO OFF THE HOOK!!! HE DESTROYED!!! LEMME SAY THAT AGAIN!! HE DESTROYED ARC!!! NOT ONE HEAD IN THAT JOINT, was JUMPIN!!

EVERY MOTHERFCUKER WAS BOUNCIN!!!

MAURO SIMPLY DESTROYED!! HE HAD SO MUCH ENERGY, AND SO MUCH EMOTION IN HIM!

I have for years, sung the praises of Picotto! but until last night, was never ever able to say i saw him live (missed the miami stint), but last night, out and out, solidified what i knew all along

PICOTTO IS THE DJ's DJ!!!

BAR NONE! he was at the top of his game!!!

I bow to you, MR. Mauro Picotto!

Originally posted by koky

:confused: WHY DOES EVERYONE SOUND SURPRIZED ?? PICCOTTO RIPPS THE ROOF OFF EVERYWHERE HE GOES PERIOD !! CANT WAIT TILL NOV 29TH @ CLUB SPACE :aright: :aright: GLAD YOU ALL HAD A GREAT TIME ;)

no no no space is too far, when is he coming back to NY dammit!?! :mad:

I had to much fun hanging with everyone last night. Thanks MikeB. for letting me take pics for the site. Shout outs to the following and more:

SHANNON my bouncey girl

BOG

HIGHMAY

BETTY

BRIAN

LAURA

ALYOIUS

NICKY

CARL

JON

Andy Z

Steve

Sana

Mike

Great seeing everyone.

Pics will be posted soon

MAURO RIPPED THE FUCKING ROOF OFF ARC!

ITALIANS DO IT BETTER BABY!!

wish i cudda gone...I may trek it up to Boston this friday to see him at avalon--

sexyme your sig is awesome. Although u can tell by the look on Tiesto's face and what's in his hand (or better yet whats NOT in his hand) that he's thinking,

"what? This place aint got Coronas????!!!"

:D:laugh:

Mike Bugout

Originally posted by djmikebugout

wish i cudda gone...I may trek it up to Boston this friday to see him at avalon--

sexyme your sig is awesome. Although u can tell by the look on Tiesto's face and what's in his hand (or better yet whats NOT in his hand) that he's thinking,

"what? This place aint got Coronas????!!!"

:D:laugh:

Mike Bugout

:laugh: :laugh: Thanks Babe:laugh: :laugh:

MP could have played harder.

I also thought there could have been more difference between the 3 Djs. I felt it all kinda just bleeded together. Would of liked MP to stand out more I guess.

COX vs Picotto, now you U.S. so-called clubheads would not be able to handle. Assuming they break way past the 140 range to "out-do" each other.

Originally posted by apotheosis

MP could have played harder.

I also thought there could have been more difference between the 3 Djs. I felt it all kinda just bleeded together. Would of liked MP to stand out more I guess.

COX vs Picotto, now you U.S. so-called clubheads would not be able to handle. Assuming they break way past the 140 range to "out-do" each other.

:blown: :blown:

I too have heard many sets from Mauro and all have been banging!! This was my first time seeing him live!!! FUCKING AMAZING!!!! He tore NY UP!! Fuck the factory!! Those meathead fuckers couldnt handle THe real deal MAURO PICOTTO! I've got to hand it to ARC, there was a damn good vibe and the system was loud!!