Clubplanet Nightlife Community

R Bar.....

So, I varied from the norm, and hit up R BAr for a going away party. Can I just say.....Oh My!!!!!!!!!! From the minute we walked in the door till the minute we left, the staff was awesome. Small nice crowd, could have done without a few really really drunk idoits, but again....lol

BG and Prime were great:D They pulled out some all time greats, a few classics and of course what's hot. You boys are dirty:tongue: It's amazing what a good vibe and good music do for you.....I had a great night!!!!! I hope every Saturday is as good.

Nice seeing DoublePlay, My "lil" Angel(;) ), nice to meet Pandora...

As always....:love::bootysha::dj: :grin:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

So, I varied from the norm, and hit up R BAr for a going away party. Can I just say.....Oh My!!!!!!!!!! From the minute we walked in the door till the minute we left, the staff was awesome. Small nice crowd, could have done without a few really really drunk idoits, but again....lol

BG and Prime were great:D They pulled out some all time greats, a few classics and of course what's hot. You boys are dirty:tongue: It's amazing what a good vibe and good music do for you.....I had a great night!!!!! I hope every Saturday is as good.

Nice seeing DoublePlay, My "lil" Angel(;) ), nice to meet Pandora...

As always....:love::bootysha::dj: :grin:

Thanks Kind word from the Club GOdess...Now go get the Film Developed...:D :D

Big shouts to BG.....Good job my man....

big shouts to Prime for puttin me on, and for being as hammered as you were:beer::laugh:

shonette bringin the party as always, doubleplay up in the house for the SF classics set, djcreep supporting as usual...thanx for the support and I hope to be partying with you guys at my new favorite spot....RRRRRRRRRRRRRRBAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

BG

I was supposed to make it, but I took off my first Saturday/Sunday in over 2 months. It was very well needed, but I did wanna make this party. BG, Ill swing by the crib and you can do a private set for me & Terrence...Ill bring the goodies. :D

Originally posted by bmw4jay

I was supposed to make it, but I took off my first Saturday/Sunday in over 2 months. It was very well needed, but I did wanna make this party. BG, Ill swing by the crib and you can do a private set for me & Terrence...Ill bring the goodies. :D

you come on over and ill fabricate some nonsense for you ;)

but we might have to kill my neighbors first...........

and by the way, ill be there Nov 9th and Nov 30th, two sats, so you can make it up to me then :D

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

big shouts to Prime for puttin me on, and for being as hammered as you were:beer::laugh:

shonette bringin the party as always, doubleplay up in the house for the SF classics set, djcreep supporting as usual...thanx for the support and I hope to be partying with you guys at my new favorite spot....RRRRRRRRRRRRRRBAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

BG

NO THANK YOU FOR all of you coming out and having a good time....Bg Great Job u will be back very soon....and covering for me in my drunken stooper...I think the The Deko BOys got me wrecked so i couldnt perform at R-bar....LOL:D :D :D ;) ;) :idea:

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

at least i made it for the factory sets. was nice to leave one sick spot and go to another. hmmm maybe a trend is starting here. i like the 3 am closing. leave somewhere at 1 and get there 120 got an hur or so of partying lol

Allot of people do that actually....its good to jump around...as long as ur not that messed up...

Originally posted by ibclubbin

BG

Just as promised:grin:

Originally posted by NJstacked

I back the R-bar hard...DJprime is always on point... Ray & Rod make the place great and always familiar faces around...it may be small, but a fun crowd...especially when everyone is meesed up.

Its gonna be a Great Winter and I cant wait to spread the love...R-bar is a good times place...Small but quality...