Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dolphins beat the Pats!

meng

First off, let me say that the Fins are my favorite team and Ricky is my favorite player (well, 2nd behind Michael Vick, anyways)

OK, defense was awesome. I was disappointed with Ricky and the O-line though. Yes, he helped the passing game with his 35 carries, and he got 100+ yards running. But my thing was just that: A hair over 100 yards on 35 carries? Thats not even 3 per carry. There were hardly any holes to run through and he kept getting stuffed. I'm a little worried cause Denver's D will be even harder. I have faith that when it is all said and done though, Fins will be champs, so... I'm happy. I just want to see R34 explode like he did first 3 games, is that so wrong :tongue::D

it's called 8 men in the box. and with blitzing...it's even harder to run when you only have about 6 guys blocking 8. i think there's a mismatch there. and he STILL got over 100 yds. control the clock, run the ball and have a big play in the passing game. if the defense plays well...they should win their games.

On a bad carry, Ricky ran for at least 3 yards yesterday.....the fact is that we haven't had a running back as good as Ricky in decades and it's reflecting on the Dolphins' performance.

What the hell happened to Olindo Mare, though? He's not "automatic" like he used to be....

The Patriots focused in on Williams, thats who they studied all week, and he still ran for a 100 yards, he pounds away, I thought he was gonna eventually break one, thats the kind of runner he is, yesterday was a pure example. By focusing on Williams all game, they forgot to do one thing, Focus on everyone else.

Turner is the key to the Dolphins success.

Originally posted by soldado

Da Fins are off to there normal hot start. They have done this now 9 times in franchise history...Yawn...I look for Fedler to go back to his norm....After all he normally follows a break out game by horrific game.

:D :D :D

Another Positive Dolphin fan.

:confused:

yeah and during those "9 times" they didn't have ricky williams or norv turner. fiedler hasn't lost a game yet. if he loses one and they still win 10, 11 or 12 games...i'd take that in a hearbeat.

i find it so amusing how some of you rag on fiedler. he's not marino. never will be. i'd rather have fiedler than 90% of the QB's out there. his record speaks for himself. so quick to pick on the negative and not recognize the positive.

brad johnson

rodney peete

jake plummer

trent dilfer

kerry collins

chris redman

trent green

tommy maddox/kordell stewart

patrick ramsey

jon kitna

drew brees

those are some of the qb's in the nfl starting right now. i'd rather have fiedler than ANY of those qb's.

brad johnson

rodney peete 4 -2

jake plummer

trent dilfer LOL dude this guy is 13 -3

kerry collins

chris redman rookie

trent green mmmm he is getting hot

tommy maddox/kordell stewart DOH! SUXs

patrick ramsey LOL did u miss the game?! Off the bench he was on fire

jon kitna Suxor

drew brees UPPPS 4-0 LOL

That was funny

Well if I remember correctly last weekend, most Fin fans were giving Fiedler a -D, -F rating as a QB.

I said exactly what u said just now, how id rather have Fiedler then most of the QBS in the league.

Like I said earlier, the key to the fins sucess is Turner.

Williams too, but Turner is the brains behind it all, and if they didnt have Rickey, they'd still be solid, maybe not 4-1, but Turner would still find a way for something to work.

brad johnson

rodney peete 4 -2

jake plummer

kerry collins

chris redman rookie

jon kitna Suxor

drew brees UPPPS 4-0 LOL

That was funny

Peete is a joke.

Johnson is alright, I dont like him much.

Plummer sucks.

Dilfer 13-3? Hmmm what?

Collins is too sketchy for me.

Redman, who cares.

Trent Green has a good team around him, best o-line in the lg.

Pittsburgh sucks.

Every QB on Washington sucks, Spurrier sucks, Ramsey will choke like the other 2 slobs. But do the best out of all of them.

Kitna sucks.

And San Diego lost yesterday, Brees had over 40 attempts and did shit, wat happened to there running game.

brad johnson

rodney peete 4 -2

jake plummer

kerry collins

chris redman rookie

jon kitna Suxor

drew brees UPPPS 4-0 LOL

That was funny

what has peete done? does lamar smith ring a bell? and hmm...where was peete all these years and why hadn't he started a game since '92? and why didn't any other nfl team want him? hmmm...

dilfer played on the ravens. his duties were to play not to lose. that's it. and gee...i wonder why the ravens let him go and it took so long for a team to pick him up. and how he was signed as a back up to hasslebeck!

this is redman's 3rd year.

green - 2 games doesn't make a career. priest holmes does.

ramsey? why did it take so long for him to play if he's so good? their qb's suck so they had no choice. and they played a weak ass titans team.

brees - they lost. what's his rating? what has he done? he won the job against the midget flutie? what a joke.

class dimissed.

Originally posted by phrankadelic

what has peete done? does lamar smith ring a bell? and hmm...where was peete all these years and why hadn't he started a game since '92? and why didn't any other nfl team want him? hmmm...

dilfer played on the ravens. his duties were to play not to lose. that's it. and gee...i wonder why the ravens let him go and it took so long for a team to pick him up. and how he was signed as a back up to hasslebeck!

this is redman's 3rd year.

green - 2 games doesn't make a career. priest holmes does.

ramsey? why did it take so long for him to play if he's so good? their qb's suck so they had no choice. and they played a weak ass titans team.

brees - they lost. what's his rating? what has he done? he won the job against the midget flutie? what a joke.

class dimissed.

I was gonna say, what he posted was alot funnier then yours, which was a good list of guys id rather not have then Fiedler.

I'm hearing a lot of that same ol' shit about the Dolphins always starting off hot and cooling down later in the season but this is not the same Dolphins team.....this team is actually good and can continue winning if they just keep their heads together...